Chapter 19

Kylie's POV

It was now 2 days until school started, and I was extremely nervous. I have already decided what to wear and such. I just feel like I won't fit in with all the rest of them.

"Hey what's up?" Nash says waking into my room.

"You know I could be changing, and you just walked in." I say raising my eyebrow.

"I will now know to never knock" he says with a smirk and I roll my eyes.

He sits down in my bed and starts looking at my guitar notes. I have played ever since I was five and it was my biggest obsession. I couldn't go anywhere with out my guitar.

"So you play?" he asks and I nod.

"Since I was five"

"Can I hear you?"

I grab my guitar from the edge of my bed and take a seat next to him. I place it on my lap and start playing my favourite song. Say something by a Great big world.

I feel my fingers Touch the strings and I close my eyes as the music starts to play. I hum through the song because I suck at singing, but I wish I didn't. As play I look over at Nash and he is staring at me with his big beautiful blue eyes.

"Wow, you very good" he says as the song ends.

I look at him and smile, For a second I felt safe and secure. Nash was such a sweet guy and one day I hope he meets a girl that is just right for him.

"God your beautiful" he says and I start to blush, yet still keeping eye contact.

He looks down at my lips and then back up at my eyes. he leans down to kiss me but I panic and holy away.

"Uhh, I have to finish getting ready"

"Oh, ok" he says and leaves my room.

I sit down on bed bed and take a deep breath.

What the heck just happened.

Nash's POV

I shut the door behind me and think of how stupid that was. to think that she actually liked me was pathetic.

I walk down stairs and see Angie down stairs.

"Hey Ms. Dallas" I say sarcastically.

"Oh Nash, by now you can call me by my real name you know." she said with a grin, but I just kept playing with the fork on the table.

"Hey sweety, is something wrong?" she says and I shake my head.

"No, it's fine. I'm going for a walk ok?"

"Of course" she said and waked into the kitchen.

I walk over to the front door and get my shoes and some sunglasses. I open the door and I see I got a text from Cameron, but I keep waking.

With out paying attention, I walk right into someone and they fall to the ground.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry!" I say helping the girl up.

"It's ok really" she says and I final get a glimpse of her.

The girl was beautiful, long blonde hair that had loose curls. she had bright blue eyes like mine and was about 5'4 and curvy.

"Uh well, I'm Nash" I says holding out my hand.

"I'm Ashley, your new neighbour" she said with a bright smile.

And boy could I get used to seeing that smile.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyy everyone so I am sorry for not updating yesterday but I was busy so ya:/ but I mad sure this chapter was long and interesting so I hope you enjoyed:) but omg is Nash ever in a tough situation aha what do you guys think about Nash falling for this new girl?

Anyways I will update later byeee<3