Chapter 4 - Suga

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Two Months After Kidnapping~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The five boys sat there, stitching, glueing, stamping. They simply watched to make sure they were doing it right, missing the two oldest of the group. Jin's cooking had been discovered, and he was now in charge of the cooking for all the workers, and Yoongi...

Yoongi was just gone. Nobody talked about the empty bed where the mint-haired boy had slept, nobody could even bear to look at the spot where they had seen their best friend take his last breath at 3 in the morning, two weeks ago..

They just sat there making clothes, all day, every day. Sometimes if they did really well they would get a few hours as a break, but that was rare..

Jungkook no longer fought back, not after what happened to his hyung. He had suspected the boy was poisoned for attacking one of their kidnappers a few days prior to his death, those few days progressively getting sicker and sicker when he had always been very healthy.

But because of the previous beatings, and constant abuse, he would always fall behind in his work, his nervous system and willpower having gone to shit. Because of this, whenever someone else got a break, he would get a beating, for slacking off and letting others do all the work...

Their hands were full of pricks and cuts, blisters.. That was what happened when your life was just making shirt after shirt and pants after pants..