Chapter 4

I squinted my eyes at the light from my phone and answer it...

"Hello." I said in a groggy voice.

"Wake up queen. I wanna do something with you today. Get dressed but not to glammed up but simple. I'm already  outside waiting on you." Allen said into the phone in his deep voice.

"OH SHIT!... uhm okay, I'm up!" I hurriedly rushed off the phone as I ran into the bathroom. I took a quick shower and through my hair in a messy bun. I put on some light foundation and mascara. I went into my bedroom and put on a plain white v neck t shirt and light blue denim ripped blue jeans with Saint Laurent nude open toe heels. I accessorized with my Kate Spade clutch that my mommy bought me for my birthday, gold matching necklace and bracelet. 

I walked outside to see Allen leaning back against the hood on his car. He look so good in his fitted white Express crew neck t shirt and slim fit light blue denim ripped jeans and suede nude high top adidas.   

Let me find out  he tryna match my fly. I thought to myself as I greeted him with a hug. I sniffed him because his whatever cologne he was wearing turned me on.

I mean, hey, this nigga made a bitch wet just being in his presence.

"Did you just sniff me?!" Allen asked, snapping me out of my thoughts with a confused look on his face. I didn't even realize I had been sniffing him that hard. 

"Uh-Uh-Huh? I mean ah-yeah, you smell good or whatever." I said embarrassed as hell. I felt my cheeks burning as I blushed really hard.

"It's okay queen. I have that effect." He said while winking his eye at me.

I smirked a little, " Boy bye!"

He chuckled and open my door for me and let me get in. He closed the door and jog to the other side to get in and we drove off.

"So where are we going?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Shh, love. You'll see when we get there. You look beautiful by the way." He smiled showing his perfectly white teeth. I just turned my head while blushing and trying to hold on in my smile. 

The rest of the car ride was silent and until we pull up at some tall ass building. It was all black but he didn't have a name or building number on it. I saw a light from the top of the building and go a little uncomfortable. I guess he could tell because he grabbed my hand and led me inside of the building. We went to the elevators and went all the way up to the top floor.

When the doors opened, we were on the roof top. It was set up so beautifully. It was candle lit with red roses everywhere. There was dinner table setup for two with a server who later greeted us with a bottle of Rose'. 

Dreka was shocked by the screen. Everything was perfect.

"Allen this is too much!" Dreka said as she blushed.

"This is all for you queen." 

They ate and exchange conversation. They really got to know each other. Dreka couldn't help but get wet staring at Allen. He was just too fine. She clinched her legs tighter as her pearl began throbbing. Allen noticed the seductive look on Dreka's face.

He smirked. "You okay?"

"Uh-uh yeah. I'm okay!"

"Aight, lets go love!"

They drove to his huge 5 bedroom house. You might as call it a mansion. He helped Dreka  out of the car and lead her into the house. It was so stunning with designer furniture and decorations. His house decked out with all white everything.

How the fuck he keep his house so clean. Dreka thought to herself.

"You like it?" Allen asked.

"Hell yeah! - I mean yes, it's nice or whatever!" 

"Oh yeah!"

"Yeah..."

Dreka gasp as Allen held her waist and pulled her close to him. He stared at her in the eyes and for some reason, she couldn't look away.

Just they kissed hungrily, passionately! He picked her up and wrapped legs around his waist, carrying her all the way up the stairs to his bedroom, never ending the kiss.

 Ok, you guys. It's getting juicy. lol

Comment and vote please. I really appreciate all of my readers and like you guys feedback!