12

READ AUTHOR NOTE AT THE END. AND ABOVE IS WHERE I WAS A FEW WEEKS AGO AT MY AUNTS BEACH HOUSE IN THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-A few days later-
Niki Pov
So i know its only been a few days but crap went down. So here's what I've learned, Jake isn't my boyfriend, Blue eyed boy is Hayes, and Jake's dad hit me to get revenge for me not wanting to date him again.

Once i found that out he left and i hope to never see him again.

wait hayes is here.

"Hey" i said trying to play it cool.
" SUP FAMM!!" hayes nearly yelled causing me to jump
"Ok chill!" I said laughing.

Here's what is about to happen. Im asking Hayes if he likes me. Like y'all go.big or go home

"Hayes, can i ask you something?"

"Anything Niki."

"D-Do-o you l-ike me?" i studered.

"Yes, do you like me though Niki?"

"Of course! Your so sweet and your eyes are to die for."

"Same to you, but Niki youre so beautiful, don't ever let anyone tell you that your not."

"I'll try my hardest."

Hayes pov

NIKI LIKES ME OMGGGGG HELL YEA. THATS RIGHT FOLKS!!!!

So im about to ask her out. Cause my dad always used to tell me, follow your heart and my heart is being with Niki.

You can do this Hayes

On three

1....

2......

3.....

"Niki, i know we haven't known each other very long, but i wanna know if you'll go out with me."

"Hayes... I....."

"I would love to go out with you!!"

"I love you Niki!"

"I love you more...."

SO YEA GUYS THATS THE UPDATE. SO HOW DO Y'ALL LIKE THE STORY, SO I HAVE A QUESTION. SHOULD I WRITE A MAGCON FANFIC. OR NAH?? COMMENT AND VOTE. LOVE Y'ALL!!!

~HannahMarie