Chapter 4 Baekhyun Over For Dinner

March 18,2017
NOT EDITED

Setting,Time- Namjoon and Jin's house 6:30 pm
Chanyeol's POV

After recording a video for my YouTube channel, I packed up all my camera equipment and decided to make some delicious dinner. Before I can go to the kitchen, I hear my phone ringing.

I answered the call and chirped ,"Hey Jin! Do you need something? Why are you calling me?"

"Oh I just wanted to invite you over for dinner. Everyone else is coming over as well!", Jin replied.

"Oh yeah sure! This is good timing, I was just about to cook some food! But what are you serving?", I asked.

He replied back,"Oh you know, just the usual fried rice,spring rolls,dumplings, kimchi. Oh I forgot, I'm also going to make some delicious chocolate cake!"

"That sounds delicious! I'm going to come over right now. Bye Jin see you soon!"

"Yeah, see you later Chanyeol! I hope you enjoy my surprise!"

Before I can even question about the surprise, he hanged up.

Glancing down toward the clothes I was wearing, I shrugged and thought,"It's just dinner with some of the guys. These clothes are good enough." (Chanyeol was wearing something like this,but without the shades)

I grabbed my phone and keys, then went out the door not forgetting to lock of course

Namjoon and Jin's house was actually really close to mine. In fact, all of our friends all bought houses near each other, so we could hang out really easily.

I simply walked across from my house and knocked on Jin's door. I heard a pair of feet walk up to the door and unlock it.

Namjoon smiles and greets,"Hey Chanyeol I'm glad you could make it."

I strolled in and laughed,"Yah pabo, I'm literally across the street from you."

Namjoon pouts and shouted,"JINNIE! CHANYEOL IS HERE AND HE'S ALREADY BULLYING ME!"

I sighed and walked into the living room, where everyone sat playing games and talking.

My eyes widened when I saw Taehyung sitting on the couch talking with Jimin and Jungkook.

"WAIT WHAT! WHEN THE FUCK DID THIS HAPPEN?!"

Jungkook laughs and stopped playing with Taehyung's hair,"We met last morning. We are dating now."