Forever Gaurded (Part 1)

Its been 3 years since I've been adopted by Ryan Reeves, or as he's internationally known, Ryback. I'm legally known as Nicole Reeves and I'm enjoying my life as the daughter of a pro wrestler. I'm 18 now and even though its been three years, it feels like a family bond has been formed with the WWE. I miss my father, and wish he could be here to see this, but I'm thankful for Ryan and every other wrestler that has helped me become the person I am today.

Its the day before Raw, and Ryan decides to have a small get together with some of his fellow wrestlers. So far Roman Reigns, Dolph Ziggler, The Usos and Dean Ambrose are here. I'm sitting and talking to Jey Uso when there's a knock at the door. "I'll get it." Ryan says. He walks to the door and opens it to none other than Big Cass and Enzo Amore.

"Hey guys come on in." They walk inside with big smiles on their faces. "Hi. You must be Nicole." William (Big Cass) says with his hand out. I shake his hand and when I look into his eyes, my heart leaps. There's a moment of silence and then Eric (Enzo Amore) clears his throat. "I'm here as well. Nice to meet you." he says shaking my hand. "Nice to meet you, too. Both of you." I say with a smile. For the rest of the night, I talk to William. "So how old are you?" I ask him. "I'm 24. And you're 18 correct?" he asks with a smile. "Yes." I say. "You're still young. You have your whole life ahead of you." he says.

"Hey I'm not that young. You're talking like you're older than Ryan." I say. "Watch it! I'm not that old!" Ryan says. "You know I love you." I say laughing. When its time for everyone to leave, I'm still talking to William. I walk with him to the door, not wanting the night to end. "So I'll call you later?" he asks. "Definitely." I say. He walks to his car with Eric and waves before driving off. I close the door to say my dad, Dean and Ryan are looking at me.

"What?" Ryan is the first one to say something. "I don't like how close he was to you." he says. "We were just talking. Don't worry." I say. "Yeah don't worry. They were just getting acquainted." Dean says. About 20 minutes later, my phone rings. "Hello?" "Hey. Its later." 'Damn he's good.' I think to myself. I smile and go upstairs to my room. As I'm going up the stairs I hear Dean say to my brother "Take notes, Andy. Take notes." I don't know how long I'm on the phone with him, so when I look at the clock I'm surprised at how late it is. "You do realize it almost midnight right?" I ask. "I don't mind." he says. "Well I do. I think we both need rest, especially for Raw tomorrow." It takes a bit, but I finally persuade him to go to sleep. The next morning I wake up to a text from him.

Hope you slept well. ;)

He really is good. I walk outside my room and downstairs to see everybody preparing to go. "Hey guys." I say. "I see someone slept pretty good." Andy says. "Don't I always?" I ask. We all get dressed and pack our things to go the next city. It's a 2 hour drive and as soon as we check into the hotel, Ryan wants to go to the gym. "We can't just relax?" I ask. "We relaxed for 2 hours. Besides, your lovely Big Cass might be there." Andy says. Well that does it and I'm the first one in the car. I'm watching Dean and Ryan lift weights when a hand touches my shoulder, scaring me. I jump back and see that its 'Big Cass'. "Sorry. Didn't mean to scare you." he says laughing. "You almost got punched in the face." I say.

"No not my face." He looks at me smiling. "So I'm just about finished with my workout. Would you want to hang out afterwards?" I look back at Ryan, who's face is serious and shakes his head no. "Sorry. My dad doesn't want me to go." I say. "Oh come on. You're practically an adult. You should be able to hang out with whoever you want." "As childish as it sounds, I have to listen to him. Maybe later." I say.

He smiles before walking away and when I turn back to Ryan, his face is serious. Serious as if I did something wrong. "What's wrong?" I ask. "I told you I don't want you around him" he says. "What's the problem? He just wants to get to know me." "Don't give me that crap. You know damn well he wants to do more than 'get to know you'. I want you to stay away from him." he says sternly. "Dad, I'm not 5 years old. You can't force me to not talk to people." He seems to get even more mad and exhales through his nose.