lets have a battle

the girls smirked while the boys growl. they stood in mid air non of them moving. a tumbleweed flew from the ground in between the six of them. boomer looked at the flying weed weirdly before speaking. " are there even tumble weeds IN the Egypt?". everyone ignored his question as the girl grabbed there weapons and the boys tighten their grip on theirs. like a gun shot the girls started attacking.

blossom twirled her lip stick in between her fingers and squirted it at brick. brick flicked his boomerang as it collected the goo shooting at him. his boomerang stiffened as it came to his hands. as he caught it he yelp in pain switching sides with his hands so now his left one was holding it. he stared at the red mark that infected his hand and winched as he touched it.

" like me new lipstick." blossom smirked. " quickly dry, who new some freak would actually sell something like that for such a cheap price" she shrugged. brick flicked his boomerang again , but it was slowed down from the mass of the goo. blossom catch it easily and stared at it. " lame weapon" she said before lifting it up in the air and smashing it with her fist. brick gasped in horror at his broken weapon. the pieces glowed and stuck back together again flying towards brick. he sighed in relief, taking grasp of his weapon.

bubbles grabbed two combs from her pockets and flipped them in the air before combing her hair. a big ball of dead hair came flying at boomer. boomer swung his bat at the hair , but it didn't go the opposite direction. instead it stuck to boomers bat. he screeched in disgust dropping the bat. bubbles was just smirking while flipping her combs. " like my new shampoo? it really gives your hair a nice stick" she joked. boomer flew for his bat , but bubbles beat him to it. she twirled the wood around , staring at it. " join a team homie this is fighting not a Babe Ruth convention" she joked throwing the bat at boomer. 

boomer flew back a little from the impact and held his bat in one hand. he groaned in pain holding his stomach with his other trying to put pressure on torso. his ribs growled at him as he hissed with his eyes closed. bubbles just laughed at him " your like, so weak" she mocked in her best teenager accent. boomer wanted to fight back , but he didn't dare to move. knowing that moving would cause more pain to bite at him.

buttercup wiped her pits with her moist tissues and aimed them at butch. butch played his flute trying to use wind to send the wipes away. somehow the wipes reached him clogging up his flute. her choked and gaged at the air surrounding him. every time he tried to blow the wipes away from his flute the air would pass threw the stench and surround him in skunk. he pinched his noes trying to not breath in the air also knowing he wouldn't be able to play. " thick wipes. me and my sisters went shopping the other day" buttercup explained looking at her nails.

"make sense...." butch mumbled rolling his eyes. the three boys flew next to each other knowing they were starting to loose this battle. boomer gave a look at brick and they nodded. the two of them stared at butch as he shook his head no multiple times. " its the only way" boomer reminded him. butch sighed in defeat and let his shoulders slump. " fine" he groaned. he didn't want to do this. but he had to.....