》Chapter 001

"Hirooo, stop! Hiroki! Stop....dragging ....me! Hiroki!" You managed to yelled out, to have the blonde hair man paused. "Thank goodness- Hiroki what has gotten into you?"

"You said, you wanted a man who can handle you. So i'm taking you to him." He said turning around with a slight concern on his face. His mouth twitched up into his goofy smile.

"But does that mean you have to drag me into a private property?" You raised your voice up a bit, but jus seeing his smile turn into a frown.

"But it's my brother house and property." He said

"Oh." You said becoming slightly speechless at the moment. "I'm sorry for yelling at you Hiro. I'm just.." You let out a heavy sigh. "Frustrated, and you scared me a little there." You looked at him, giving a small smile.

He returned the smile and said, "All forgiven."

"What's going on, brother?" An unknown voice appeared out of nowhere.

"Taka, I want you to meet someone. Taka, this is (F/N) but I call her (N/N). (N/N) this is my older brother Takahiro but I call him Taka." Hirok said, taking a step back.

You looked at the presented person, as he did the same. He had many tattoos, that was shown because of his tank top. Your eyes trailed down to see that he was still in his boxers. You let out a storied laugh as you looked up to Taka's face.

"Meeting a stranger in your boxers, definitely gives off a great first impression." You said, pointing down his choice of clothing.

"In my defense, I didn't know that Hiro would bring a stranger here, and don't you think it defines my assests?" He asked, turning to the side, showing off his butt and thighs.

"Sure, it does." You rolled your eyes, at him.

"I sense sarcasm in your voice. Oh why! Why stranger that you don't think my assests looks good in these boxers. How could I ever forgive you?" He said, all dramatic and fake hurt.

You tried not to laugh at his dorkiness, while you tried to compose yourself. "Hiro told me you like brownies, so I could make some. Buuut if you-"

"All forgiven." He quickly said grabbing your hands, and looking up at you. "I'll even help make it with you." he said.

Looking at his fluffy black hair, you wanted to mess it up oh so badly. He had a few earrings in but looking up at his smile made you feel different.

"I don't want to look at your great assests while cooking. It's going distract me." You told him.

"You're right, i'll shower and change. Let yourself in." He yelled running inside of the house.

"You like him!" Hiroki said

"No i don't you little brat!"