One night, one day

" morning Ahna!" Shouted my room mate. I suddenly woke up with startle and there he was, he was standing their with a huge smirk on his face. " what time is it!? Am I late for school did I do something wrong.....?!" I shouted at I quickly got up from my comfortable bed. " no your not..." Said my room mate With confusion. I was looking at him and he was looking at me. " , seriously niall! You should have woke me up earlier!" I said in anger. He shrugged and already had my clothes ready " thank you......wait... You went in my closet?" I asked, he looked at me and nodded. I grunted. He was looking cheerful as always but, I could tell their was some thing on his mind.i asked him to get out of the room so I could get ready. He got out. I looked at the clothes he picked out for me and he picked my fave dress with my sandals. Niall was one of the only people who under stranded me, not like my boyfriend the biggest jerk in the world, Tom, he would always call me sexy or hot or other things like that but where niall actually understands me. But niall already has a girlfriend named Jessica so were both pretty happy and everything but I like us both being happy. as I put my clothes and and got out the door harry was waiting out side for me. " hey, Ahna what do you think of my new hair style?" It was tied back with a,bandana. He really suited it. " oh, I like it harry!" I said with enthusiasm he didn't believe me but oh we'll " hey Ahna I wanted to ask, we'll......Louis Is inviting a couple of friends to a collage party, so I was wondering if you could come? As I was about to say no I looked at him and he seemed desperate, also like niall he understands me and when times are getting ruff he will help. I looked at him " okay Harry, BUT.... I will leave a bit early because I have studies to do, ok?" He looked at me in excitement and said he would com to my dorm and get me at 6:30, he also said that he'd bring Lola with him you know his girlfriend. Before you knew it, it was 6:00. " for the love of Christ I need to get ready!" I felt just like this morning. As I looked in my cubourd I realised I had nothing to wear. As I flicked through my clothes I found some thing I was looking for, for a long time, sparkly partie dress so I got that and my flower printed pumps. I did my make up and hair I such a short period of time. Then all of a sudden the door had a knock on it. I opened it and saw harry and Jessica. looking very swag with his tight skinny jeans, black boots and a white t-shirt. It looked really nice on him.