Ghost Imagine

Yay first Imaginr request by @AndreaJackson186 *Smut Warning* ;)

Andrea's p.o.v
"Thank you!" me and my band apocalypse were just finishing up our last song for tonights show "Thank you Scranton we've had a great time with you tonight" i shouted to the crowd earning many screams and whistles in return. I walked off stage handing the tech my bass before running of to out bus to take a shower, I wasn't looking where i was going when i ran into someone and got knocked to the ground "Oh my god im so sorry" i looked up to see Ghost from Motionless in White he held his hand out for me to take which I politely did "Its fine..it's m...my fault" of course i was stuttering like an idiot as i may have a slight crush on ghost.....ok a big one! He was my favourite member just something about him made me want to jump his bones and ride him into the sunset. I realised I'd been staring when he touched my cheek the warmth of his fingers waking me up from my daydream "Like what you see?" He asked smirking as he noticed i was checking him out "Errr...well i...i" he chuckled taking my hand "Follow me.."

*3rd person now*
Ghost dragged Andrea towards the MIW bus "Oh err ok" he dragged her inside pushing her onto the couch snd crawling on too of her "You want this?" He asked dragging his hand down her neck all the way to her panty line making her moan slightly "....yes"
Ghost kissed her roughly taking his shirt off before coming back down on her lips he took her vest and bra of before throwing them somewhere admiring her breasts "Your gorgeous". He bent his head down kissing and sucking at each nipple tugging on them slightly "ahh..." he smirked looking up at Drea (nickname) through his eyelashes. Soon all the clothes were off and Ghost pushed two fingers inside her "Ahhh...Ghost" he moved his fingers in and out circling her clit "your so wet...all for me" without warning he pushed himself into her making her scream his name "Fuck your so tight Baby" he thrusted in and out hitting her G spot perfectly "Ghost im gonna..." "Me too" he reached down rubbing her clit again throwing her over the edge "ahhh" they both climaxed together riding out there highs "that was amazing..." Ghost breathed out "Yeah...It was" he smiled kissing her then falling asleep in her arms.

*Sorry i did the smut in 3rd person Im just not used to writing it in first I'll try do that in the future but hopefully you liked it remember if you want to request just comment..*

Band member -

What happens -

Smut/fluff -

And name -
:3