one

everything was white.

her shirt was white, the walls were white, and tile flooring was white. the curtains were white, the nurses' scrubs were white, even the tables and chairs were white.

park subin should be used to it by now. she's been here for more than ten years at this point. but still, every time she opens her eyes in the morning, the sunshine peeking through the curtains enhanced the whiteness of everything, and it blinded her.

"shit," she swore out loud. she was thankful that the bed closest to the window was empty, and always has been empty.

subin looked at her alarm clock, and realize she missed breakfast in the cafeteria. oh well, she isn't on food watch. every one else was probably still in the cafeteria, finishing up, and here she was finally waking up.

she climbed out and put on some pants, that actually weren't white, and walked to the lounge.

the girl smiled and greeted all of the nurses and doctors that she passed in the hallway. each and every one of them knew who she was. while she was thankful that they remembered her, she knew that it was because she's been here longer than anyone.

the carpet was white, the coffee table was white, the couch was white, everything was white white white in the lounge. there was a boy sprawled out on the couch, his long skinny legs leaving no room for her.

"hey bam," she said, rubbing sleep out of your eyes. "where are the rest of the guys?"

"at breakfast," he said, but immediately regretted it.

"does that mean you didn't go? again? bam, you're supposed to be getting better and eating more," subin pouted.

bambam was anorexic.

"i put on a pound of weight last week! i didn't think i had to go to breakfast today," he flailed his skinny arms.

subin sat down in a chair that was, you guessed it, white. "that's not how it works. no skipping meals. promise you'll go the rest of the week, okay?"

bambam nodded, "okay noona."

"subin you're up!" a loud voice called, and jackson came bounding up to her in strides. "you missed breakfast! but it was eggs again, and i don't even think they were real eggs. did i tell you i stubbed my toe last night? no i didn't, you weren't at breakfast. oh! my friend is outside window!" jackson dashed to the window to watch a bird and her babies.

jackson had adhd.

jinyoung watched jackson before he pushed bambam's feet off of the arm of the couch, brushing off the dust that wasn't there. "did i brush my teeth before or after i ate? i always do it after, because orange juice and toothpaste taste bad together. um," he started pacing, running his hands through his hair. then he sprinted in the direction of the dorms.

jinyoung had ocd.

"hi mark oppa," subin said when the oldest walked in. he smiled and sat down by himself, pulling out a deck of cards.

mark was mute.

the youngest, yugyeom walked in. he looked at subin and cocked his head. "who are you?"

"i'm subin. i'm your noona," the girl patiently explained. yugyeum nodded and walked away.

yugyeom had amnestic disorder*.

*it's hard for him to form memories. he can't remember much of anything after he came

lastly, youngjae walked in. his right hand was bouncing off of his hip, the right side of his face was scrunched up as he mumbled nonsense.

"hey youngjae."

"fucking cunt, hi," he said, walking away and hitting his forehead.

youngjae had tourette's.

meanwhile, jackson was bounding around the room a million miles an hour. he bounced off the walls like it was the most fun thing. he zoomed past sumin, crushing her foot by stepping on it.

"sorry sorry sorry," he apologized before continuing.

subin didn't mind. she had cipa. she couldn't feel anything.

》《

this is just an intro of the different disorders the boys have

jaebum in next chapter