~Chpt. 2, Into the World~

Y/n, Your name
H/c, Hair color
H/l, Hair length
E/c, Eye color
S/c, Skin color
—————————

Every new day, is another chance to change your life.
-Your POV-
"You can't stay here forever. You don't belong here!" Faba scowled down at me. He tossed me a sturdy, plastic sphere splashed with two colors, one red, and one white. A small button carved into the middle intrigued me, and I pressed my finger onto it. The sphere, a pokeball, shook a bit, then it suddenly opened and with a blast of bright energy, a Pokémon emerged from it! This Pokémon had a twinge of familiarness about it. A dull, yellow, cloth with an eerie face drawn onto it stood before you. On the bottom of the costume, two little, beady eyes stared at you.

"Kyu! Mimi-kyu!" The Pokémon squealed, bouncing up and down constantly. Seemingly, it was gawking over my appearance. Why wouldn't it? I was half Pokémon for goodness sake! The white dress I wore draped to my knees, swaying back and fourth, its lilac trim complimenting my body shape. "Hi... There..." I meekly spoke, my voice slightly shaking. It wasn't that I was shy, in fact I was kinda excited, but when I woke up as an ultra beast, my voice has always had unsureness edging it.

"Mim-kyuuu!"

"That's a mimikyu, it disguises itself with a costume similar to another Pokémon called pikachu. Whatever you do, don't look under it's costume, a scientist died from the shock after looking under a mimikyu's cloth." Faba informed. Mimikyu's head drooped, and artificial tears fell from its costume. Shock pounded through me, and my stare drifted from Faba to the poor little creature.

"Aww... Its... Okay...."

"Kyu?"

"I'm... Not... Afraid..."

That's right. I wasn't afraid, and I never had been throughout my journey, and if I was, the friends I made would help me push through... If only I had never discovered the real intention of the Aether Foundation. I would still have a mother, and I wouldn't be upset that I was secretly like a pawn in a chess game. A single sacrifice...

Lusamine's POV

"Good work Faba, everything is going accordingly to plan..." I whispered into a small microphone, which was transferring my words into Faba's earpiece. "I'm sorry Y/n, you've been a great daughter, I am going to keep you safe, but for now... You are going to help me with some more children..." I muttered under my breath. "President Lusamine? All preparations for Y/n's Pokémon journey are complete. Can we have her proceed to the boat to go to Melemele Island?"
Eyes sharp, I turned to Wicke, who was playing with her glasses. "Yes, of course." My eyes narrowed, and my lips curled into a sly smirk, before softening into a fake, reassuring, smile. "Terribly sorry about Faba's behavior towards you darling Y/n... But a Pokémon journey would be a great thing for you!" I said with a smile. Faba let out a choking noise, as if my words were uncalled for, but immediately after, he held onto his cool and straightened his green glinted glasses. "Yes... Mother... I'll... Make... You... Proud..!" Y/n squeaked, smiling sweetly. Pounding filled my chest, and my heart jumped. All she was, was a U. B. from my collection, my first U. B. I named her U. B. 00, otherwise know as Zesprite. So why did I have the feeling that I would miss her like a daughter...?

Maybe because she was way more of a daughter than those ugly wenches I used to love...

They aren't even my children anymore! This girl is!

Before I knew it, we were at the Aether Paradise's docks. A white boat bobbed up and down in the crystalline ocean water. My heels made a clacking sound on the hard, tile structure, until it ceased when we arrived at the boat. Wistfulness in my eye, I waved Y/n goodbye as the boat faded into the distance. "GOODBYE!" She called, without any pause this time. And I found myself calling back... "GOODBYE MY DAUGHTER! GOODBYE!"

Maybe she won't betray me... Maybe I have nothing to worry about?
No... She could be worse than the other two...  She could be worse than a wench, she could be a despicable tool firing back.
The sparkle in my green orbs vanished, and as my stylish dress swayed around my knees, the sly smile on my face returned. Turning away from the pink and orange painted sky, I walked away. Wicke, Faba, and two of my Aether employees followed me, and a tear like silver glistened in the corner of my eye.

-1 Day Later-

An Aether foundation boat bobbed in the water, as a young girl with h/l, h/c hair and e/c arrived on the docks, her pokèball in hand. "This... Is... Melemele?" She asked the Aether employee beside her. "Yep! Good Luck out their Zes- Uh I mean Y/n!" The employee exclaimed, a bead a sweat dribbling down her forehead. "Thank... You..!" Y/n gasped, a smile as clear as day on her face. The sun glowed down on her, as if in favor of her journey. "Now, listen to me. Go to Iki town and speak to the Kahuna, tell him the words, 'Aether Foundation Employee, assistance acquired' and he'll give you a starter Pokémon despite you already having Mimikyu! 'Kay?"
"K..Kay..!" The girl replied, bouncing her white backpack on her back. On the backpack, an Aether logo in gold was pinned onto it.

Little did that girl know, hidden in her backpack was a little secret. Something all to the same as another Pokémon in another girl's bag.

Little clouds of blue and purple were faintly visible to the naked human eye. Sparkles emerged from her bag, and a little Pokémon popped out.

"PEW!"

"SSHHHH!" The girl ordered, slapping her pointer finger on her lips, and the Pokémon's mouth too. "You can't be found out!" She gradually managed to say, but even with her struggle of words, she sounded serious. "OI! KIDDO! WHAT IS THAT OVER THERE?!" A hyper sounding voice exclaimed.

Muscles tensing, the girl shoved the little Pokémon into her backpack. "You must not be seen, get back in the bag Luna!"

"Luna?" A female voice asked. Anxiously, the h/c haired girl turned to her side and saw a blonde girl her age, with a matching Pokémon. "Is that..." The blonde started, her eyes widening. "A COSMOG?! B-but how did you save that one?! I could only save Nebby! Where did you even find one in the first place?!" She shrieked. Suddenly, the h/c haired girl slapped her hand across the blonde's mouth. "I'll explain it later, I'm not with the Aether Foundation, well I am, but I didn't want to see these cosmogs' suffer! I'm not sure of what their ambitions are, but I don't know who's side I would take. So what I'm saying is, I'm not evil, and I'm hiding this cosmog! Got it?!"

"Y-Yes..."

"Anyways, let's start over. I am Y/n, and here are my partners, Mimikyu, and Cosmog. I nicknamed Cosmog Luna, and in assistance to the Aether Foundation, I am going off to retrieve my starter and fill out the pokedex, while also taking a Pokémon journey!" The girl, 'Y/n' introduced.

"And I'm Lillie, I am not on a Pokémon journey, but I am traveling with two of my Pokémon friends! Hau, and Sun! I named my cosmog Nebby! Let's be friends shall we? Oh, and over there is Professor Kukui!" The blonde squeaked, pointing to the tan, shirtless professor.

"PEW!"