Chapter Ten

AN: stup it u gay fags if u donot lik ma story den fukk off! ps it turnz out b'loody Mary isn't a muggle afert al n she n vampire r evil datz y dey movd houses ok!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I was really scared about Vlodemort all day. I was even upset went to rehearsals with my gothic metal band Bloody Gothic Rose 666. I am the lead singer of it and I play guitar. People say we sound like a cross between GC, Slipknot and MCR. The other people in the band are B'loody Mary, Vampire, Draco, Ron (although we call him Diabolo now. he has black hair with blue streaks in it.) and Hagrid. Only today Draco and Vampire were depressed so they weren't coming so we wrote songs instead. I knew Draco was probably slitting his wrists. (he wouldn't die bc he was a vampire too and the only way you can kill a vampire is with a c-r-o-s-s (there is no way I am spelling that) or steak) and Vampire was probably watching a depressing movie like The Corpse Bride. I put on my black leather shirt that showed off my boobs and tiny matching miniskirt that Simple Plain on the butt. You might think I'm a slut but I'm really not. Yes you are Ebony, yes you are.

We were singing a cover of 'Helena' and at the end of the song I suddenly burst into tears.

"Ebony! are you OK?" B'loody Mary asked in a concerted voice.

"What the fuck do you think?" I asked angrily. And then I said. "Well, Voldemort came and the fucking bastard told me to kill fucking Harry! But I don't want to kill him because he's really nice, even if he did go out with Draco. But if I don't kill Harry, then Voldemort will fucking kill Draco!" I burst
into tears.
Suddenly Draco jumped out behind a wall.

"Why didn't you fucking tell me?" he shouted. "How could you-you-you fucking poser muggle butch!" (c dat out of character?)

I started to cry and cry. Draco started to cry to all to sensitive. Then he ran out crying.

We practiced for one more hour. Then suddenly Dumbledore walked in angrily! His eyes were all red fiery and I knew this time it wasn't cause he had a headache.

"What have you done!" He started to cry wisely. (c days basically nut swering and dis time he wuz relly upset n u wil c y) "Ebony Draco had been found in his room. He vomited divide by slitting his wrists."