Wait, Who Are You?!

You where an average kid. You got good grades and had a few friends but your parents weren't very good parents. Your Dad actually broke up with your mom when she told him that she was pregnant with you. You do see him though. Your mom works hard so you don't really see her and your dad is a jackass, he doesn't try to be a good parent.

You rented a beach house, yes you are staying their alone. You are mature for your age so you'll be fine. Right after school you got everything packed up and got onto a bus. You sit down right by this blonde. He looks kind of bratty to be completely honest, but he's actually kind of cute.

"Who said you could sit here?!" He looks down at you with a salty look. "Who said that I couldn't sit here?" You snap back. He sighs. You look him dead in the eye and realize that it's a boy from school. Nanashima.

"So why are you so salty today?" You say looking up at him with a huge smirk on your face. "Salty? Bitch really?" You look up and give him a sassy puppy eye look to persuade him. "Well there is this girl that I like and I don't know if she likes me back. " he says still kind of salty.

Obviously he's talking about Sherinuma. You are actually pretty good friends with with Sherinuma. "Well practically the whole school knows that you like Sherinuma. Honestly you should just tell her how you feel." You say with a little bit of sass added in. "Well there are a couple other people that like her and- wait how do you know her name?!" He looks at you.

"If you weren't always paying attention to Sherinuma you would have noticed I'm in your school. In fact I'm actually one of Sherinuma's best friends." He looks at you amazed and squints his eyes a little. "Wait who are you?!" "Why should I tell you? All your attention is on Sherinuma, why would it matter?!" You say winking.

He looks down like a disappointment three year old. "So why are you on the bus?" "Im going to a beach house." "Oh really?! I'm going to a beach this tomorrow. Do you remember what the beach is called?" "No not really." The bus begins to slow and you see where you need to get off.

"Alright see you later Nana." "What was your name again?" "I never told you my name." You smile and stand up. Nana follows you with his eyes and right as your going to step off the bus you wink at him. He rolls his eyes and looks down at the ground.

Salty as ever you think. You walk to the beach house listening to your music. You open the door of the beach house. It's small but it's nice. You set your stuff down and crash on your bed.

The next morning you look at your swimming suit, it's a bright blue bikini. Why did I pack a bikini? You think. One pieces are to expensive. The bikini will have to do.

You threw the bikini on and put a t-shirt and shorts on over it. As you walk out of your beach house you can feel the warm sand cleanse your feet and put you into a summer mood.

You lay your stuff down and start reading a manga. It's about 7:00 am so the beach is empty but about an hour later out of the corner of your eye you see a group of loud kids. You look closer and realize that Sherinuma is one of the kids. You look around more and realize that Nanashima is there to.

All of them rush into the water aimlessly and start splashing around.  You slip off your clothes revealing your bikini. You get a few looks of guys walking by. You debate going into the water but you eventually walk over to the beach and slowly walk into the water.

You realize that the whole day flew by, the sun is already setting. You see Nanashima and his group walk towards you so you somewhat abandon ship and go climb up a small cliff facing the beach.

You sit there with your knees to your chest and close your eyes. You feel the wind on your skin. You open your eyes to see Nanashima nose to nose with you.

You back away feeling uncomfortable realizing he has no shirt on. "What where you doing?!" You yell "I was seeing if you where ok." You blink emotionless and shake your head "Pervert." You say under your breath.

"You should come down to swim with us." He says "No." you turn away from him to avoid looking at his abs. (A/N:. "To avoid looking at his abs" I know cringey but just deal with it)

He pushes you a little. "It's not safe to be on here too. Just c'mon swim with us." You blush a little. He cares about my safety, that's cute. You think. "Who cares if I'm up here?!" You snap back after coming out of your trance.

"I care if your up here I don't want you to get hurt." You blush even more trying to hide it. He sighs "I'll let you hang out with us a little back at school if you come and swim with us."

Now that's an offer. You turn around and look at him trying to shield your eyes from looking at his abs. "Fine." You yell raising your hands. He smiles and grabs your hand and pulls you up.

You two make your way down the cliff and you stand in front of the water but not facing it. You smile at Nana as he steps towards you. He looks up and his eyes widen. "Look out-" You look back but it was to late. he runs to you and wraps his arms around your body.

A huge wave crashes down onto you both. The wave carries you with it and shells cut your skin. Before you thought it would never end you both get pushed out onto the warm sand.

As you gasp for air you realize Nana is still holding you tight. His warmth comforts you. You pull away though realizing that it's not right to be hugging him. He opens his eyes and starts coughing. You inch over to him to see if he's ok. You wipe sand off his face and hair.

"Thanks." You say observing your cuts you got from the shells. "Here let me look at those." Nana says rolling over on top of you. You blush realizing what position your in, but you keep calm. He looks at your cuts. "I really owe you Nana." Nana looks at you with a smirk on his face.  "Can you pay me back right now." "Um, sure I guess-" before you can even finish your sentence Nanashima drops down onto you making your lips touch. You widen your eyes out of confusion and surprise. You try to lift yourself up pulling away but Nana holds you down. You resist for a second then you give up and kiss him back.

He smiles still lips touching you. All the sudden you hear claps and whistles. You both pull away. Igarashi, Sherinuma, Shinomiya and another girl are staring at you smiling. You look at Igarashi and Shinomiya while Nana stares at Sherinuma.

"Well looks like Nana has dropped out of the race." Shinomiya says smiling. You burry your face in Nana's chest hiding your red face. Nanashima' jaw drops to the ground.  Sherinuma laughs and you can't help to giggle a little.  The group walks away. "We'll leave you be." Igarashi says laughing. Nana stands up with a face as red as a rose. "Hey wait up!" He drags you across the sand. You two chase after the group. You look at him and smile pecking his cheek. He looks down at you. "Oh yeah by the way, I know exactly who you are (Y/N) (L/N)"