The secret life of Mrs.Jenkins

Mrs.Jenkins was just another ordinary boring english teacher. But I could tell that there is something strange about her. She might look plain and depressing but there definitely is something weird about her. I told my mates but they just said that I was letting my imagination get the best of me. Everyone says that!  Even Eric!  Oh Eric!  Eric is my boyfriend he is the cutest funniest and smartest boy I know!  I was dozing off again thinking about Eric when suddenly there is a dark shadow above me. I look up quickly and see Mrs.Jenkins looming over me.  "So Katie!" booms Mrs.Jenkins in her loud voice. "What is the answer?" I quickly look ovr to Diane (my bestie) for the answer to the question.  She quickly mimes out 47 to me. " 47?" I say. Mrs.Jenkins face lights up.  "Well for once you finally know the answer!  Well done Katie!  Very well done!" she walks away with a smile on her face . "Thanks Diane!" I say.

" No problem! Any time! "

We both do our special hand shake and clink our friendship bracelets together!  Just then the bell rings. As per usual me and Diane are first out the class. She has me by my jacket sleeve and is pulling me. But yet some how I know exactly where we are going.To the secret den!