The Secret Den

The secret Den was the only place where me and Diane could escape from the world and be ourselves! Ann I mean The ONLY place!

When me and Diane got there she obvioussly had so many secrets and gossip to spill! (it's kind of a best friend thing!)

"So......" she said "Okay, here's the deal. You know that new guy Evan, you know the cute guy with the  geeky glasses! Well he totally has a crush on you! (which makes me blush as I go out with Eric!) And also since you wern't invited to Taylor's party and decided that I won't go either!"

"Really! Are you sure?" I ask her feeling a bit guilty.

"Yep! And..... my mum is  letting me have a sleepover!!"

We both begin to jump up and down excitedly, just as we hear a loud roar come from outside the door. I slowly begin to open it when.....

"Are you crazy?!" asks Diane looking gobsmacked.

"Yes! I have to know what is behind the door!"

I open the door and me and Diane gasp in harmony. We are staring into the eyes of a Dragon!!!!

_______________________________

AUTHORS NOTE

Hey  guys! Yeah I know it took a while to update! My sister had  a broken ankle and my other sister had a School Dance coming up so...... you know! But don't worry I will update twice as fast next time I promise! I dediated this chapter to @Gabbielovesspoons for she has been very kind to me over the past few weeks! If anyone has any ideas please let me know! All comments are welcome below!

                                       Don't forget to Vote and Share!

Blogger-Girl325 xxxx