Magcon what ?

Shawn Mendes was a boy from Canada who was known a lot by his covers in vine. Shawn was at home strumming his guitar that his dad Manny brought him for Christmas.

When Shawn got a notification on his phone from this cute tan boy he follows by the name of Cameron Dallas. He posted a picture on Instagram of him shirtless and Shawn blushed as he like the picture and go to see what up on his notification.
Same like and retweets until.......

Shawn POV
I was on Instagram because well you know Cameron Dallas just posted a picture of him self half naked so I had to like.

I was going through vine with people liking and retweeting as always

I was going through vine with people liking and retweeting as always. And then I see email from this guy called Bart. I was confused so I tap on the email and it said I was invited to a convention called Magcon where I get to meet other boys as well and perform for millions of girls and boys.

Bart said in the email too call him at 818-654-1445 (a/n: it fake 😂) and I freak out and did lol.
The conversation
Bart: Hello
Shawn:Hey is this Bart
Bart: Yes is this Shawn
Shawn: yep
Bart: I could tell by that voice 😂
Shawn: I would love to join Magcon
Bart : Okay great I got your travel ticket to Washington D.C and your leaving in tomorrow. Can't wait to see you
Shawn:Same thank you so much Bart I will start packing bye
Bart: Bye
I need to tell my mom,dad,and my little sister Aaliyah.
During dinner time I told my family about.
Mom dad and Aaliyah I going to Magcon.
"Yes sweetie congrats" said my mom.
"My son I'm proud" said my dad.
"Aww I want to go but congrats I love you"
Awe I love you to sis but the catch is I start tomorrow.
"Then what are you waiting for go pack" said my dad.

I laugh and went up stairs and packed my clothes like my flannels,shirts,pants,and shoes. Then my stuff animal since I had as a kid as long as I remember Leo the lion 🦁. Okay make fun of me all you want but I still sleep with stuff animals. And my phone charger because I don't want my iPhone 5 to die 🙄. Then lastly my guitar of course I put it in its cover.
I'm done I can't wait for what tomorrow coming. I hope it will be a blast. Then I go to bed and sleep away.

Author notes
First Fanfic Of shameron I wrote comment your thoughts and vote thank you love you guys 💕