#8 the kiss

Niall's P.O.V
So it's been an hour since Terri was upset and I haven't had a chance to sit with her and make sure she's okay. We have the concert later today, so I have been rushed with the guys. I honestly hope she doesn't feel pushed out, because i really do care about her.

i am ready for the concert but obviously the others aren't so I used the time to go see Terri. I am already getting butterflies just thinking about going to see her, what am I going to say? I saw her fixing her hair in the mirror in front of me so I decided to go to her.

"You look beautiful by the way." I told her and she blushed at my words, "Erm thanks, you look very handsome too." she replied shyly. Wait why is Terri shy around me, we're not usually like this. "So, how ye feeling now, you know after earlier?" I asked politely as she turned to look at me, "Ye, I'm feeling better. I just let things go to my head, Lou told me I should just give somethings a chance and see how they go." She smiled. Her smile, its so beautiful.

"So these things, are you going to give them a chonce?" I asked. She giggled, "What?" I laughed, "Its just the way you say chance, its really funny. Chonce, chonce!" she mocked whilst laughing. "Its just my awesome Irish accent, leave me alone." I joked with her. we both just laughed, i think my laugh made her laugh even more because at one point she was crying with laughter.

"Niall, stop...laughing...my...tummy...is...hurting!" she tried to tell me in between laughs. "What? Your tummy is hurting. Where? Wait...let me guess." I said knowing how ticklish she was, I slowly leaned over to her and began to tickle her sides making her roll around screaming. it was all just funny until the moment I felt her hands dig into my sides making me squeal, as that is my most ticklish spot.

Both of us were laughing, rolling around tickling each other until at one point we ended up face to face on the floor with me leaning over her, our faces inches apart. I looked into her beautiful green/blue eyes and then looked down at her lips. Should I just take the chonce?

I leaned in closed my eyes hoping she would do the same. I felt her soft cold lips reach mine into a kiss and I pulled my and up to her face and placed it on to her cheek. After what felt like a whle 10 minuets, but was actually about 1, I heard a very loud cough behind me. we both jumped and I turned around to see Louis with a huge smirk on his face.

"Ay, you two go get a room haha!" he laughed making Terri's cheeks flush bright red as she buried her face into my chest. we both stood up, Terri still burying her face in my chest. I looked at Louis who now had the other two lads standing behind him all bursting to laugh.

"Terri, can I erm speak to you? alone..." Liam asked very high pitched. She looked at him, nodded quickly and walked away looking back at me a few time with a smile on her beautiful face. I knew the second her and liam left the room it would fill with laughter but it didn't.

Lou and Harry both stood there looking at me one eyebrow raised in each of their faces. "Right, I'm off to finish getting ready!" i said quickly hoping to get out of this situation. "hey hey hey mister, don't be trying to run off. sit!" Lou pointed at the chair, "So..." he started. "so what?" I acted confused, "So, you and Terri ay ay?" he asked raising both eyebrows. "I don't know what you mean theres nothing going on." i tried to persuade him, "Ye, Ni it sure looked like nothing too. Now spill" Harry said standing behind me. "Fine, its just..." there was a sudden knock on the hotel door, saving me from this explanation.

"I'll get it!" I shouted jumping from my seat. I opened the door to see a young bellboy standing there. "Oh hey, what's up?" "I...uh, there's... your limo is outside mr.. er.. Horan" he seemed very shocked to see me open the door. "Oh, thanks mate. are you okay?" "Yes, I...er... I'm just a fan that's all." he said pretty embarrassed. "Awe, ay always nice to meet a fan. what's your name?" "My name? oh... its shay." he smiled. he seemed a little shy and looked about 13, "My dad, he owns this hotel. I didn't believe him when he said Niall Horan was actually staying here." I giggled, "Well here i am shay, maybe i'll see you when I get back, maybe we can hang out and play video games when I get a chance ye?" I asked hoping to make him feel a little better. "Really? that would be amazing thanks!" he said before running off down the hall.

"Guys, our rides here!" I shouted to everyone, they all come running to the door at once, "what took you so long Ni?" Lou asked grabbing his jacket, "I was just talking to a fan, that's all." "Oh okay." they all walked out the apartment Terri waiting for me, 'Oh hey" i said acting a little shocked. I shut the door and turn to feel her grip my hand. I looked at her smiled and kissed her fore head, making my way to the limo outside I seen shay who waved excitedly "Bye Niall!" he shouted. "Bye Shay!" I shouted back.

*************************************************

sorry its been a while guys hope you enjoyed it xx