The Keg // Chapter Seven

Later that day: Eric Forman's basement
Nikki's POV
After I finished my homework, I walked over to Forman's house. Red, Kitty and Eric were having some sort of talk in the kitchen, so I walked around the house, to the stairwell. I walked in the door and saw Hyde attacking Kelso. "What the fuck?" I asked. They both stopped and stood up when they realized I was standing there. "Oh, uhm, Kelso here, ate the last ice cream bar." Hyde said. "Well, in that case; continue." I said. Hyde shrugged and continued attacking him. I sat down on a chair and read a magazine. Eventually, they stopped killing each other and Kelso agreed to buy more. "Stand up." Hyde said. I looked up from my magazine and said "Why?" "Just do it." I stood up and he took my seat. "What the hell, man? That was my seat." "Wait." He said. "Wha-" He pulled me onto his lap. "Happy?" He asked with the dumbest smirk. "Very."

Next day: Eric Forman's car
Nikki's POV
Hyde, Kelso and I were all asleep in the back of the Vista Cruiser. Hyde and I on the the seats and Kelso in the floor board. I felt something move and I woke up, along with Hyde and Kelso. "Why are we moving?" Hyde asked. "Why are you guys in my car?" Eric asked, confused. "What's more important is; why are you in your car?" I asked the goody-two-shoes Eric. "I ditched school." Hyde, Kelso and I started laughing in disbelief. "Ha! Yeah, right and I'm Alice Cooper." I told him sarcastically. "Alice is right, you don't ditch." Hyde said. "Well I did! Why is that so hard to believe?" Eric asked. "Well your- WATCH OUT FOR THAT KEG!" I shouted at him and he stopped the car. It was Holy.

Eric Forman's basement
Hyde and Kelso dragged the keg inside and I walked behind them. "I'll go look for an ice bucket." Eric said and went to the storage room. "I'll get the ice." I said. "I'll go with her." Hyde said, smiling at me. I rolled my eyes and we walked out of the door. I was quickly pushed against the wall by Hyde. He kissed me quickly but passionately. "Be my girlfriend?" He asked. I chuckled and said, "Of course." While smiling. He kissed me again, but this time it was longer. I heard the door open and Kelso came out. "Hurry it up with the ice, Kitty is getting suspicious." Kelso said.

"Okay, we've got a place." Eric said as Hyde and I walked inside. "Where?" Hyde asked. "An empty house that Jackie's mom is trying to sell." Donna said. "Good, she's finally coming in handy." I said. "How did you get her to agree to that?" Hyde asked. "Oh, she didn't. Kelso was being stupid and told us about it." Eric said. "Oh, cool." Hyde said as he sat down on the chair. "Come here." He said, inviting me to sit on him. And I did. "So are you together now?" Eric asked. We nodded and he handed Donna $15 bucks. "You were betting on us?" I asked. "Uhm,- WHATS THAT? IM COMING MOM!" Eric yelled before he ran up the stairs. I rolled my eyes, smiled and lied my head on Hyde's chest.

That evening: vacant house's pool.
"Guys, we don't even have a damn tap." I said. "I'll go get one, I just need money." Kelso said. "I buy, you fly?" I asked him. He nodded and I handed him $20. He left the pool to go get the tap. I walked over to Hyde and he wrapped his arm around my waist. "You good?" He asked me. "Couldn't be better." I replied, looking up and smiling at him. "Good." He said before he kissed me. "Get a room." Jackie scoffed. I turned around and said "Oh, you're one to talk. You make out with Kelso in front of everyone all the time." "Hey! That's different!" She said. "How is that any different? Other than the fact that I'm not sucking my boyfriends tonsils out." I said and Hyde laughed. "Oh, that's it. You're leaving." She said. "Like Hell I am! You can't make me leave, you don't own me or the property. And I'm paying for the tap." I replied with a tight fake smile. She scoffed and walked away. "That a girl!" Hyde said walking up to me with finger guns.

People started showing up and eventually, Kelso came back with a broken tap. Eric went to his house to get Red's tap. But before he got back, Jackie's mom found us and the cops were called. Everyone was allowed to leave but the group. "I called all of your parents and told them what you did." Red said. "He can't call my dad." I whispered to Hyde. But he did and my dad showed up. "What the Hell were you thinking?" He asked, intoxicated, standing over the pool. "Come here." He told me when I didn't reply. I started walking over to him, but Hyde grabbed my wrist. "You can't go with him." Hyde said. "Hyde, he's my father, I have too." I said. "No you don't, there are police here, just explain what's going on." He suggested. "It's not that simple." I said. I got out of Hyde's grasp and went with my father.

Nikki's house
"You dumb fucking bitch! You were gone for a week!" He yelled at me. "I'm sorry." Is all I could say. "Well you fucking should be." He said and slapped me across the face. I teared up, that's when he threw me onto the floor and started kicking me. "Worthless whore! I told you not to go with that hippie and you did!" I said I'm sorry once again but the punishment continued. I cried. He stopped to answer the phone, then he forgot about me, grabbed the vodka and drank himself to sleep. I got my jacket and ran out of the door. I didn't know where I was going, but I was going somewhere.

[1021 words]
Wowza, what a chapter
Okay, I have nothing interesting to say
| current amount of views - 29
current amount of votes - 11
current amount of comments - 11|
Bye, my dudes
-Kris