Let's decorate

Josephine is soooo in Love with Adam , But sometimes she thinks that he is not the ONE for her.
What he does not have is His true luve for Josephine . As her , he thinks that she is not the one for him .
10th of june , the last Day of collage of her Life . She has a huge apartment where she lives with Adam (It's Josephine's apartment) , Ann Alex and Kyle (Josephine's Bestest friend , wich she has a huge crush on him ) .Kyle is the tipical hot boy who plays football (he also has a huge crush on Josephine , what a surprinse ) .

*RIIIING RIIIIIING*
Kyle: ITS OVER!!! COLLAGE IS F***ING OVER !!
Josephine : OMG !!!
Adam : PARTY TONIGHT !!!!
Ann : Common guys !! We should renovate our apartment !! At the moment is so boring !
Josephine : Ann is wright ! We staied in there for 2 years and We all sleep on the sofas !! To IKEA !!!! And jisk and target and homegood and wal
Kyle: God YOU are overreacting !! We are going to the apartment than SEE what We want to Buy . After that lets go to ike...
Josephine : STOP BEING SO ORGANIZED !! Hahaha!! K , We are going to do it your way.
Adam : to our apartment !!!

30 minutes later ......

Joseph: I'm done !
Kyle: Me too!
Adam:Almost there !
Ann: Ahhh! What should I put in here ??? 
Alex: Yes !! That's it !!

1 hour later ....

At IKEA :
Joseph: I got the bed , the desk , the lamp , the sofa is delivered tomorrow and all I have to do  is decor ....
Kyle : All done, kind of ...
Ann: I'll buy this , oh , this cute pot is just 3$ , not that big of a lost ...

3000$ later .......
Joseph, Ann , Alex, Adam and Kyle : Close to done .....

After 3 days of "hard" work , they are done . Sort of .... Well , It's ok .
After they spended 3005$ (Ann wanted an UNICORN  plush ) they were done .
A large living room with a beautiful velvet couch was Connected to a kitchen , a diningroom  and a Hall way , wich , YOU guested , goes to Their bedrooms . Joseph(Josephine 's nickname) has a beautiful white room with a rose gold  wallpaper. Kyle has a nice  white and Aqua room , Ann and Alex share a big room with lavender Walls and 2 single bed with purple sheets .Adam has a simple room with white walls a bed and a table and chiar set .
End of the chapter