Secret meeting place

>Laina<
Its been a couple of weeks since I had Tina and Kirsten. Me and Jake have been doing good. I woke up today with him gone. I looked around the room to see if he was still here. I looked back at the bed and saw a note.

Dear my love,
I am going to be out all day. Meet me in the back garden at 5 pm. Wear something nice❤️

Love, your handsome, amazing, wonderful mate.

I laughed at his note. He is right about those things he said about himself, but he is way too cocky. I put on a tank top and some weat pants and went to the girl's room to feed them. After I was done, I heard the door open. I looked at the door and saw Kameron run up to me. "Mommy! Hide me! We playing hide and seek!" I laughed at my child. I told him to hide in the closet. He nodded and ran in there when we heard Sky coming up the stairs. She came into the room. "Mommy?! Have you seen Kam? We playing hide and seek." "Hmm. I dont think I have." Kameron then laughed which caused Sky to run to the closet and throw open the doors. "I found you!"

It was about 4 and I have been hanging out with the kids for the day. "Alright Sky, Kameron? Go find Nana." They nodded and went to go find Jane. Soon she came up. "Hey Jane? Can you watch the kids for me please?" She nodded eagerly and pushed me out of their room. I went to my room to get showered and dressed. I chose a white thigh length dress that had a silver belt on it and silver lace on the collar and shoulders. I paired some silver earrings with it and some white pumps.

I walked out to the back garden and saw a white and red rose petals trail leading into the woods

I walked out to the back garden and saw a white and red rose petals trail leading into the woods. I soon saw a small table with a white card that had my name in white.

If one star will fall evry time I miss you, every star will be out of the sky by now.
                                                          Love, J.W.

I smiled at what Jake wrote. I kept on following the trail until there was another card that was red with my name on it.

So, if ever there be no more stars tonight, its all your fault, you make me miss you so much.
                                               Love, J.W.

I was literally almost crying. The trail of petals led to a small clearing. It was lit up by christmas lights. The petals surrounded another small table. It had a note that looked like the first, white with my name in red.

My love, there are so many things to say about you. But I wont be able to fit them on this card. So I want you to turn to your right. By the way you look beautiful 😘       

I smiled and turned to my right and saw something absolutely amazing. There was a group of ivy covering what looked like a secret clearing. It had a gorgeous waterfall, christmas lights everywhere on amazing cherry blossoms, and in the middle, was a small heart shaped island eith a picinic basket and Jake standing there looking so handsome in his tux. I walked across the wooden bridge and walked over and took his outstretched hand. "So, why exactly did you do this for me?" His smile got even bigger if that was possible. "You'll find out soon enough" he said mischeviously. He led us to the picnic and we both sat down. He pulled out some spaghetti that Jane made, some lemonade, and some chocolate covered strawberries. After we ate, we were feeding each other strawberries and talking . "Laina?" I looked up at him and saw that he was on one knee. "Laina Collins? We have been together for about a full year. I love you with all my heart. I have since the day I laid eyes on you. We now have four beautiful children. And I coudnt ask for anyone else to be a beautiful, caring, and amazing mate. So what Im asking is will you marry me?"

____________________________________

Hey guys what did yall think? I hope yall had a nice day. Almost to 200 reads. Thank yall for reading

Vote

Comment

Dont hate, preciate