Finally!!

Geno sighs knowing that the kiddo, Frisk, had ruin the moment. He really seriously thought he will be kissed by reaper,but, without the kiddo bursting in.

Geno Pov.

I look over at Frisk who was now coloring. I can't believe they ruin my perfect moment. The only chance, I think I will ever get a kiss from Reaper. I sigh, Reaper noticed that I sigh. "Hey Gen, why did ya sigh?" He asks me. "...m....the kid ruin the moment.." OMFG I didn't meant to say that agghhhh. I screwed up, big time omg.

My face heats up, "Oh? You wanted me to kiss you ~ " he said as he wrapped an arm around me. My face heats up more. " U-uhhhhhhh" I couldn't reply. I just made things real awkward. I look at Reaper than at Frisk, the kiddo look at me. Seeing my expression of help me. They didn't do anything, they just got up and grabbed their stuff and left. Leaving me with Reaper.

Great, just GREAT. Oh gosh I screwed up and now Frisk is like, your gonna kiss so bye.  I felt myself being picked up and place, great Reaper placed me on his lap. That made my face turn more blue.

"Look at this, the kid left us alone..just you and me~ " I felt so awkward, I am screwed right? Yes? No? I say yes.

Reaper lift my chin, looking at me eye. Man I didn't expected my stupid blurt to lead to this. He booped me, making me blush more. He then lean in and kissed me. I knew this was coming,but, I didn't expected this. I expected that he will be awkward of what I said.

I kissed back, blushing madly like I dunno if I was getting super embarrassed or something.  The kiss lasted for a minute? Or maybe more. I wrapped my arms around Reaper neck. He pull away, blushing madly. Not the same like me though. There was clapping from behind us.

We look at the direction where the clap was. There was Frisk clapping at us. They​ sign 'Finally you guys kiss ' omg, I swear to Frisk that they are gonna regret. Like yea when they are asleep I can pour cold water on them. That might be my revenge.

Frisk walk to us and hugs both of us. "How long were you watching us?" Reaper asks Frisk. They sign 'for some time hehe' the reply made Reaper blush more. I hug Reaper not caring anymore. Heck did I even cared?