chapter one

“Kaleb, come on. You’ve been watching this girl shop for over an hour. I got a wife at home waiting for me who is in heat. How do you know this is even the one you’re looking for?” Kalen asked looking at his twin brother. Checking the messages on his cell phone again, sighing putting it away.

“It’s her… Her aura is black as night just like ours Kalen… That is Natasha. My Natasha...” Kaleb responded quietly. His gaze fixated on a girl in tight, low rise jeans with rips in them and a black low cut sweater that showed off her ample chest, her blond hair plaited into a loose braid down her back. Kaleb’s breath catching as her fierce violet eyes swept the shadows they were watching her from, lingering for a moment where they stood. Shaking her head frowning going back to browsing through a table full of lace panties, smiling holding up a pair in red.

“I think she knows you’re watching bro.” Kalen smirks nudging his brother’s arm, already knowing he was imagining her in them, if only briefly before picturing her in nothing at all. “She’s yours to claim… so go claim her Kaleb. Then I can go home to Izzy and spend the rest of the weekend in bed.” Watching his brother lower his sunglasses, covering his milky white eye, a the eye that let him read auras and get a sense for people, his other eye dark green. A long jagged scar running over his white eye and down his cheek. A low growl escaping Kaleb’s lips, getting Kalen’s attention, watching a large, muscled, preppy looking guy come up behind Natasha and wrap an arm around her waist and kiss her neck biting it softly, whispering something in her ear making her giggle and blush.

“Shit…” Kalen mumbles under his breath, running a hand through his hair. “Now what the fuck are you going to do?”

“I’m going to find a way to get my girl.” He mumbles storming out of the store, Kalen grumbling following behind him.

“So… are these for me?” Natasha’s boyfriend teases, dangling the lace panties from his finger smiling wickedly, kissing her neck again sliding his hand down her leg. Sighing as she detangles herself from his arms. “I told you Adam, I’m not ready to have sex. And if you don’t like it you can just leave.” She snatches the panties back from him walking off to a rack of t-shirts. “Why do you always get so fucking pissy when I bring up the subject of sex?” frowning following behind her, hitting a sign dangling overhead, displaying a Christmas sale on sweaters and half priced scarves. “I don’t get pissy about it thank you very much. I just don’t appreciate you always trying to pressure me into it. You’re lucky I give you oral, at least that’s something.” Sighing looking through a discount bin, picking up a green sweater her mother might like with glitter and beads on it designed to look like birds. Groaning as they start playing little drummer boy again for the fifth time since she got there. “They need to make some new Christmas songs…” sighing tossing the sweater back into the bin of rejected clothes. “Anyway, what do you want for Christmas baby?” Turning to look back at him, frowning looking around, stopping seeing him chatting up a sales woman in a short black skirt and a white button down shirt, the top buttons undone showing her lacy bra. Watching him run his finger over her name tag slowly, that lies against her left breast. “Adam! I can’t believe you!” Tossing the arm full of clothes she was holding to the floor, running out of the store as he yells for her to come back.