Prologue

As I walked the halls of high school -trying to find my locker- I ran into a brick wall. Well it wasn't really a brick wall. It was the badboy of Oakland High, Chase Carter. They say he's a gangleader and he does drugs. "Watch where you're going, bitch." Chase said "I-I'm sorry." I said

I should have started off by introducing myself. My name is Alayna Aiden Ryder. I'm a sophomore in high school. I have older brothers named Jason and Kaiden -they're twins- they're juniors and best friends with Chase Carter. My best friend is Chase's sister Ava. I've had a crush on Chase since I was 6 years-old. He's never noticed me till now.

"I'm sorry, Chase." I said "Just leave me alone." he said and I stayed silent. I ran away and to my locker to find Ava making out with her boyfriend -Jordan. I cleared my throat, "Oh, sorry. Hi Alayna." Ava said "Hi Ava, Hi Jordan." I said "Hi Alayna. Sorry babe I got to go. I love you." he said "I love you, too." she said and he left. "What was that about?" I asked "Nothing, just his best friend Jacob likes you." she said "Oh, I ran into your brother today literally. He was ruder than usual. I think something might've been wrong. Maybe one of his hookups had a pregnancy scare again." I said "Yeah, maybe but you know how he reacted last time to that because she lied to him about actually being pregnant." she said "Yeah, I know he was so excited when he thought he was going to be a dad. Why would someone ever want to lie to him like that?" I asked "I don't know why, but we have to get to class. I'll see you later." she said "Okay, bye." I said and walked to my class that I happened to have with Chase.

*** Lunch***

I went outside where Ava, Jordan, Jacob, and the rest of there friends were. I sat down and ate my pizza. "Hi Alayna" Jacob said "Hi Jacob" I said and awkwardly looked at him. He was staring at me lovingly. You see Jacob is this nerdy jock. He's in the band but also plays football. He's not a bad guy, he's actually pretty cool. He's really sweet and adorable. "So, Alayna, I was wondering if you'd like to go on a date sometime with me?" he asked "Sure, I'd love to go on a date with you." I said "Okay, Saturday. I'll pick you at 8pm." he said "That sounds great, Jacob. I'll see you then. I have to go now. Bye guys." I said and walked away. I ran into Chase again for the second time today. "I'm so sorry, again." I said "Look I'm sorry for how I treated you earlier this morning. I was just pissed off and I didn't mean it." he said "It's fine. I completely understand, Chase." I said "Look how about you come over to my place today and we can talk about it." he said "I'm not looking to hookup with my best friend's brother or my brothers best friend." I said "Trust me, I'm serious. I just want to talk to you." he said "Okay, I'm coming by later today anyway. We can talk if you want to." I said "Sure, that'd be cool. Anything I say to you can't get around to anyone else though -not your brothers or my sister- got it?" he said "Yeah, I got it. I won't tell anyone anything." I said "Okay, I'll see you later then. Bye, Alayna." he said "Bye, Chase." I said and walked away and to my class.

***At Chase and Ava's House***

After I finished my homework I went over to Chase and Ava's house. Chase was waiting for me on the porch. "Come on we're going to the treehouse to talk." he said and I followed him to the backyard and up to the treehouse. "What did you want to talk about?" I asked "I just wanted to talk about this morning. I was really pissed off about something and I shouldn't have took it out on you. It was just remember when Harmony lied and told me she was pregnant with my baby. Well it turns out that I might actually be having a child. And I'm so scared and I don't know what to do. Jacie might be pregnant and I don't know what to do. And next week I'm going with her to a sonogram during school. And I need you to cover for me and get me my work from my classes. Please, I really need this favor from you. I'll pay you back anyway you want." he said "Yeah, sure I'll do it. Its fine. Its okay to feel scared if you have a baby because you're still a teenager." I said "Thanks Alayna. You've always been the best person to talk to I've just never told you that." he said "Okay, I have to go now. Tell me how it goes though. Bye, Chase." I said "Bye, Alayna" he said and I got up and left the treehouse. I went home and took a shower and put on my pajamas. I really hope that baby isn't his. He'd be an amazing dad but I want to be the mother of his kids. Because I think I'm in love with him.

********************************

I'm so sorry if it sucks. I haven't written or updated a story in almost 2 years. 2 people that won't be in this story a lot I know personally and they're pretty amazing and actually friends in real life. And one I really hate so I put her in here bc I couldn't come up with any names literally. But I hope you all enjoy. There probably won't be another chapter up for awhile. ~Katie