Life Hacks:- Part 72

QOTD: Have you ever watched Shameless?

(Its on Netflix and you really need to fucking watch it holy shit its the best show ever)

~ On www.snesfun.com you can play almost every single old Nintendo game for free!

~ Hate the feeling of putting cold eyedrops in your eye? Run the bottle under hot water for a few seconds, then do it. You'll barely feel them

~ Photo Hack: Tilting your head to the right and slightly up makes you look more attractive. Tilting it to the left makes you look more intelligent.

~  Don't chase people. Work hard and be yourself. Under these two principles, the right people will find their way into your life.

~ If you don't get up every morning with a burning desire to do things, you don't have enough goals. So come up with more goals!

~ Organise your clothes based on what activity you're doing, not by what type of clothing. One drawer for casual wear, one drawer for workout clothes, one drawer or wardrobe section for going out clothes, and one for work clothes.

~ Make sure to angle your toothbrush up instead of horizontally when brushing. Holding the brush at an angle cleans under the gums and prevents irritation.

~ Over salt your soup? Throw in a few raw potato slices. The starch will soak up the extra salt, then just remove them before you eat.

~ Listening to music while working out can boost your running and lifting ability by 15%

~ Use a banana peel to shine your shoes. It's natural, no chemicals and no risk of staining the carpet!