9.

Smut ahead!

Y/N's POV

Boarding the plane was utterly confusing since there were people all over the place shoving their bags either above their seats in the little compartment storage or shoving them into their seats as they occupied the aisles, standing there like a bunch of statues. I somehow managed to fall into my seat after working through dozens of people and slithering in between their bodies. Joji was already sitting by the window with a black hat covering his face as his head was tilted upwards.

"How the hell does someone fall asleep before the plane even takes off?" I asked as I sat in the middle seat.

Ian sat next to me, leaving me in the in between him and George. He looked at him from over my head and chuckled. We talked more throughout the flight, he told me a lot about what it was that they do in L.A. together.

"What kind of weird shit do you guys get into? Not like kidnapping and drug trafficking, right? I'm not trying to get kidnapped and forced to sell contraband. I also don't want to be tricked into thinking we're going to Vidcon and then when we get there it's actually some fetish club of some sort." I nervously laughed.

"We don't sell drugs." I heard Joji's deep voice chime in.

I turned my head to see Joji peering out from under his hat.

"Oh, you shouldn't be talking, sleeping beauty." I teased him.

"I was holding it for a friend." Joji chuckled, "You know that."

"Nor do we kidnap. The only picking up of any female that goes on is George picking up girls with his charm." Ian gave George a wink and George blew a kiss back.

"Do you want to switch seats? One of you? I don't want to interrupt your little love-fest, I would hate to come between the two of you." I joked.

Ian reached out over me and Joji did the same, they intertwined their fingers and scowled at me, "That'd be gladly appreciated." Ian said nodding.

All of a sudden, I felt a presence above my seat so I tilted my head upwards to see Max leaning his chin against my headrest. He stared at Ian and Joji, laughing and shaking his head. Ian held his hand out to Max and asked, "Orgy?

"What are you? Fucking gay?" Max laughed.

The four of us erupted into a fit of giggles as Max sat back down into his seat next to Chad. After an hour into the flight, they were all asleep except for Joji who was now wide awake and active on his phone. He occasionally spoke up about something, trying to fill me in the best he could about California.

"We get invited to parties sometimes...you think you're up for that?" Joji asked.

I rolled my eyes at him knowing he remembered the last time I was invited out with them to a party. I wouldn't mind reliving the past once again...

Eventually, Joji's talking about what he did for fun bored me and my head unintentionally fell onto Ian's shoulder, causing Joji to huff.

~~~~~~~~~

Ian led us into his living room, dropping his bags onto the floor like they were bags full of air. One landed on my foot and I bit my lip, in agony, and let out an inhuman sound.

"What the hell is that?" George asked looking around.

"I think it's Y/N." Max said, sounding more like a question instead of a statement.

I was hunched over with my hands on my knees trying to ignore the pain my foot was feeling but that wasn't working.

"Are you okay?" Joji asked as he kneeled down on the luggage, crushing the bones in my foot even more. It was cute that he was trying to look at my face and see what was wrong, but now he was the problem.