Chapter 11

Mitch's POV:

"I'm going to call Preston and Adam," Nic says wiping her eyes.

"Ok but don't be long!" I say.

"I won't," Nic laughs.

I wish there was something else I could do for her. When we were in middle school and high school she got picked on, alot. Jerome and I always went to her locker before class since all of our classes were the same. Except for math. We had math the same hour but she had a different teacher. We would usually see her on the ground with little cuts and bruises. She is a tough tomboy don't get me wrong but she has, as she calls them "battle scars". She never had many friends so our mom wold make her talk to kids from around the neighborhood. When Nic told then about herself they weren't interested in being her friend anymore.

Nic's POV:

Half an hour passes and I'm done talking with the guys.

I walk out make some popcorn and get my bag of warheads(irl I am immune to sour so I love warheads and lemons) and sit on the couch. It's like 10 o'clock a night. Mitch and Jerome come join me and we watch one of my favorite movies, The Avengers. When we finish the movie Jerome decides he wants to go to bed. So me and Mitch decide to just go into our rooms. I go into my gaming room and record some Minecraft on the X-box 360. Once I finish some of that. Go back into my room to find a box on my bed. I sit on my bed and open the box. There's a letter inside.

I start to read the letter, "Thought you would want this stuff so I bought you it. Was going to give it to you later on, but when mom came you needed it now. Love, Mitch"

I start to open the box. To my surprise I find a ton of Minecraft merch inside. Foam diamond pick axes and swords, a couple redtone lamps, a couple torches, some vinyl figures, and all kinds of stuff.

'Thanks Mitch!' I think to myself.

I walk to Mitch's room and hop into his bed.

"Get out Nic!!" Mitch moans.

"Nevah!" I laugh.

"Fine," he gives in.

"Ok good I was about to go ninja on you!" I tease.

"Ok, Mrs. I'm too good at everything electronic or technical!" Mitch laughs.

"Night Mitch," I say rolling onto my side.

"Night Nic," Mitch yawns.

"Hey Nic?" He says tiredly.

"Ya Mitch?" I ask him.

"She will never get you," he says. Then he drifts into sleep.

------------------------------
Nice ending? Well comment, vote and follow!!!! Take care and may StarClan light your path!!!(side note I might have two chapters up today, tomorrow and Sunday, two chapters each day. Comment if you want me to try to do two chapters a day Saturday and Sunday!)
-Frostleaf