十四 | 情怀 feelings。

***
KIM TAEHYUNG

"Who were you talking to?"

Taehyung played a smirk, one he always wore when he knew he had started something, and something good to say the least.

He knew he didn't like Yoongi from the very start, but the fact that he had caught Yoongi talking to himself made him a little interested in why he was here.

Taehyung watched as Yoongi's body stiffened from the question. He had caught him off guard.

"What's your diagnosis?" Taehyung said casually, even taking steps toward the older.

"It's non of your business." Yoongi's voice had turned stern and he continued his pace down the hallway.

"Why are you running from me? You scared?"

"I thought you weren't supposed to ask for others diagnosis?" Yoongi had retorted back to him, now facing him with his face twisted into a frown.

"I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours." Taehyung taunted, his smirk growing.

"How childish." Yoongi turned on his heels once again but this time he walked the rest of the hallway in silence, not even bothering to listen to rest of Taehyung's words.

Taehyung grew disgusted with the older boy. He hated that everyone acted the same way toward him, it wasn't right. But it wasn't his fault he spoke harshly, he was raised that way, raised to know that words are power and can get you whatever you want. Here in Gonjiam that didn't seem like the case.

A door opened to his left and he peered at it, a smiling starting to come to his face now.

"Kookie!"

Jungkook stared up at Taehyung, an emotionless gaze that actually made Taehyung's heart break a little.

"Leave me alone." Jungkook ignored the boys greeting as he started to walk to dinner.

Taehyung's face had turned downwards but he let out a sigh instead of his normal outburst. He wanted to scream that it wasn't fair that no matter how hard he tried to play nice, or talk with the other boys they would all turn him down. No one ever accepted his apologizes, he wanted Jungkook's the most.

"Can we just talk?" Taehyung called to him, rushing to his side to catch up.

"No."

"But..why? I just want--"

"I heard what you said to Yoongi hyung. Give him a break will you." Jungkook scoffed, something he ever does. He never backed up anyone let alone talk up a sentence.

Taehyung had stopped walking, now getting frustrated with the younger. For so long he had wanted to get along with Jungkook, for so long he wanted to be able to say hello and get a hello in return, but now all he seemed to be doing was making him more distant.

If he just said he was sorry maybe Jungkook would think twice about looking at him. Just an apology for everything he's ever said.

"Jungkook-ah...you shouldn't talk to your hyung like that."

Why had he said that? Why did he avoid his original sentence, he should of apologized right then and there but it just wouldn't come out.

Jungkook hadn't said anything back to him, either he was ignoring or just didn't hear. Taehyung hoped that he hadn't heard his rude comment in hopes that he might have a chance to fix things with the younger though.

Taehyung found it hard to trail behind the maknae again. He knew it would be harder to eat without saying anything too.