Mystic Messenger ~ 707 x MC ~

~ MC's P.O.V ~

"Seven!!" I screamed as loud as I could.

"Yes, my honey bunches of oats?" Seven asked as he peeked his head around the corner.

"You know what I want." I said with irritation.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He said with a smirk and then ran away.

"Ugh, Seven!" I sighed and ran after him.

I was at Seven's house, again, because he said he would finally take me on another date, but he's been disappearing every time I almost find him. This time he actually answered and let me see him, but I won't lose him this time. Seven's my boyfriend, but he's still secretive, of course. Hard to break habits, I know, but seriously, this was getting tiring. We've already been on our first date, but haven't had our first kiss yet. I was super nervous about that because Seven is special to me. I care so much for him and I know he does for me, too, but still worried that he wasn't completely put together, yet. He hasn't seen Saeran for a few weeks, which I think is worrying him. Anyways, I was still running after him by following his footsteps, but they suddenly stopped. I stopped, as well, and looked around. I saw a bed and lots or random technology and clothes everywhere.

"Omg, Seven, learn to clean your room." I mumbled to myself, but suddenly hands grabbed me from behind.

"What if I don't wanna." Seven pouted, but kissed the back of my head.

"I could help you..." I said and turned around in his arms to face him, then realized how close our faces were.

"Nah, Mary Vanderwood the 3rd can do it. She was supposed to clean my room yesterday... Where is she??" Seven said as he let go of me.

"Who cares about her. You have me and I can help you."

"Yeah, I guess."

"You guess?!"

"Ya."

I was getting sick of this. I grabbed Seven's hand and dragged him to his living room. I made him sit on his sofa as I sat next to him. I took out my phone and made a reservation for us at a restaurant I knew we would both like. After it was all set, I told him what I did. He looked at me in horror, but I reassured him that no one would know we were there. I knew the owner and they owed me a favor, so I could make some special requirements for us. Seven sighed in relief and laid his head on my lap. He looked up at me and I blushed. He smirked so I covered his face with my hands, but he, effortlessly, removed this. I leaned down and pecked his cheek. I got up causing Seven to fall on the floor. I laughed and ran away.

~ 1 hour later ~

"Come on, Seven! We have to go now!"

"Hold on, I have to check one last thing."

"You've been staring at the same thing for the past hour. What is it?"

"I shouldn't tell you, but I think it has something to do with Saeran's dissapearence."

"What?! Really?!"

"Ya, but okay, let's go."

"Are you sure... Now, I feel bad about making you go out tonight."

"It's fine, I'm okay. We'll talk more about this tomorrow. Now, let's go eat!"

"Okay, if you say you're fine, then okay."

I decided to drive because I feared Seven would have too much on his mind to drive, which I was right about. He just stared out the window the whole time. And if you're curious, I got to drive one of Seven's babies!! Such an amazing car!! So smooth and it was just incredible! I felt so honored he let me do this. He knew I was a good driver, so yay! We finally got to the restaurant. We were the only ones there and the security cameras were turned off. These were the special requirements I made for us. He gave me a grin as we got to our table.

"You're amazing, you know that." Seven said, still grinning.

"I try." I gave a grin back.

We ordered our food and chatted while we waited. The food came surprisingly fast, so we chowed down. After a fantastic meal, we thanked the staff and owner. I took Seven to a park nearby where any cameras nearby, I got them to be shut off for a few hours. I was pretty lucky to have so many people owing me favors. Anyways, we were now sitting on a bench in front of a lake. No other soul was in sight, just us. Seven shivered so, I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him close. He gave a goofy grin and held me close, too. We smiled at each other and stayed like that for awhile. Later, after we warmed up a little, I got up and pulled Seven over to a nearby Sakura tree. I looked at the lake in front of us as Sakura petals began to fall. I wasn't paying attention to Seven as I was mesmerized by the petals falling on to the lake.

Seven grabbed my hands and pulled me super close to him. I blushed and looked up at him. He was blushing, too! We looked into each others eyes and felt as though we could see all our pain, suffering, but, also, love in them. I felt that Seven's been though way more than I could have imagined. I don't want him to feel like he's all alone, suffering in silence. I'm here now to take care of him. All of sudden, we were both leaning in and our lips touched, slightly, then fully melted with one another. Our kiss was absolutely magical. Nothing I've ever felt with anyone else before. I knew Seven felt this, as well. We pulled apart after a few minutes to catch our breaths. We stared at our red faces in the lake.

"I love you, MC!! I love you so, so much!" Seven pulled me into a tight hug as if he'd never let me go.

"I love you, too, Saeyoung!!" I hugged back just as tight.

We both went back to his house, where I spent the night. Nothing further than cuddling and kissing went on, of course. We stayed up most of the night watching Netflix and eating junk food. Specifically, we had Honey Buddah Chips and Dr. Pepper!! Both of our favorites!! Best day/night ever!! Our search for Saeran will continue, though. We had to find him, so Seven can be truly happy.

A/N - This was so fun to write!! Super obsessed with the game, Mystic Messenger! If you haven't played it, go download it now and play it!! You will love it if you're into anime, manga, mystery/romance!! Anyways, who's your favorite character(s)?? Mine are Seven, Jaehee, and Saeran!! My heart is split up into 3 equal parts for the 3 of them!! But yeah!! That's all for now! Love you all! Hope you guys have a wonderful day/night!! Byyeee!!

- MAJ xx