Prologue

Luna's POV:
*Flash Back*
I was sleeping soundly in my room. Only to be waken by a hand lightly rubbing my left cheek. I jolted awake for father was not to be home until Wednesday and it was only Saturday so I was left with the house to myself. I looked up in horror at the large man before me I recognized him. He was the town's judge. "Judge Anderson what are you doing in my home?" He smirked and landed a slap upon my cheek. I stared at him in shock until it hit me. He was here to do no good almost as soon as I realized this I ran. I made it outside and fled through the woods.

Only I should of known he'd catch me I was slow. I made it to a clearing in the woods   when I was hit in the back and fell he instantly pinned my arms above my head. "You rejected my marriage proposal Luna. So now you must pay for the hummilation you have brought me." With this he used one of my hands to pull up my night gown and removed my under garments. Tears fell down my face after he had finished. I had been raped and my innocence was no more.After that he killed me and left me in that feild where my father found me. It was discovered who had done it and he was hung.

*small time skip*
I awoken in the home that was once mine a hundred years later only different than I was before my once red and curly hair was black. With this my skin was paler  and my eyes oh my once lovely green eyes where now purple. I went to my closet which was layered with dust and pulled on a simple black Victorian dress.
*End of flash back*

This is how it all began...