CHAPTER ONE

Hey Arabella here look this is my first book so please don't be to hard on me... It may have some spelling and grammar mistakes which you are more then welcome to point out just don't be mean about it. Please vote and comment if you like it ^-^.

Luna' s POV:
*Present day*
I slowly followed the intriguing man through the woods. He was tall unhumanly tall his skin was pale much paler then mine. He was white while his suit was black and fit his tall body rather well. I watched as he strung up his most recent victim then fled back to my house at the end of his woods. It's kinda funny that he hasn't discovered me yet considering that I live so near.

*Slenderman's POV*
Today was simply strange for lack of a better word when out killing I've always felt as if I'm being watched. I grew used to it actually. But now I've seen my stalker she was watching my hang the small crying child and simply fled when I  vanished. 

Only the strangest part is she wasn't a mortal she looked like one of the pastas. And she was dressed as if she was from the Victorian era. She was lovely in appearance but her eyes showed no color. (Hey guys me here her eyes are white when she needs to kill)

I followed her when she left I couldn't help it I was curious to who she was she wasn't familiar to me and I believed I knew all the killers. But apparently not she entered the old Victorian house at the end of my woods. Hmm I had believed it empty. So I teleported in to what appeared to be her bed room.

Luna's POV:
I entered the house and went straight to the kitchen and grabbed a slice of cake and sat at the counter eating it. Once I finished eating I went to my bedroom and closed the door behind me. I turned around and leaned against my door with my eyes closed only to hear a chuckle. I quickly opened my eyes slenderman I widen my eyes in shock. "So you like to spy? Well it looks like you've finally been caught." I feel like if he had a face he'd be smirking at me... "Says the man who has never caught me until today." I rolled my eyes which he didn't seem to notice. Then I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror oh... Blood lust I guess I need to go killing.

He spoke up "How do you have me blocked from reading your thoughts?" I shrugged and awkwardly stood there. "Um would you like some tea Slenerman?" He seemed confused "You know my name?"
I raised a brow "Uh yea..." he stood "May I know yours as well?" I sighed "Luna" I looked up at him "Look I'm in blood lust mode right now so I need to get to my killing sight." I smiled thinking of the skating rink where teenage boys went. Thankfully I can change my appearance back to what I looked like before. "I'll let you get to it miss Luna." With that he vanished. I changed into a black tee shirt and jeans and walked outside. Once outside U I changed my appearance.

*Slendy's POV*
She just changed her appearance... That's well new to me. I followed here as she arrived at what looked like a skating rink. I watched as she fell on her knees and began to cry near a boy by himself he walked over to her to see what was wrong. As she looked into his eyes she blinked twice and a knife appeared in her hand. Also new... what is she capable of doing? He helped her up only to be stabbed in the groan I winced a little. Oww that had to hurt he fell and she continued to stab him to death her eyes are green in this form.

She ran home and I followed she changed back to her form I saw before and this time had purple eyes. I teleported back to the pasta mansion in my office and called Jeff in.

Jeff's POV
Why am I being called in the big man's office? I walked in "What is it slendy?" He turned around from the window and looked at me. "It's Slenderman not Slendy. I found another one of us. She lives in the Victorian styled mansion outside of my woods. Luna is her name. I want your help to get her to come here. But no flirting with her despite her looks she's around my age not yours." I nod and he picks me up and teleports us to her front door. "Stay here unless I call." I nod and wait.