11

Shawn

"Let me see." Bey said, taking my outfit from my grip.

She held the hanger of my clothes up and examined it. She looked as if she was in deep thought, moving it side to side.

"I may have something." she smiled, handing me the hanger.

Today is the day of the cookout. I've been waiting for this day to come, and it's finally here. One day closer to going back home. I gathered everything I needed to get ready for the day, so I could sneak to the bathroom down the hall.

"Alright Bey, I'ma go down the hall to get ready." I said, loud enough for only her to hear.

"Why?" she yelled, from the closet.

"What you mean?" I asked, letting go of the doorknob.

She came around the corner in just a bra and the shorts she had worn to bed.

"Well you are my, boyfriend." she said, adding emphasis to the word boyfriend.

"You won't be uncomfortable?" I asked.

"Boy." she laughed.

"Aight." I shrugged.

I sat my clothes down on the bed as she began to strip from her shorts. I made sure not to lock eyes, but only made contact with her body. I took my shirt off and threw it on the floor. She went back to the closet and bent over, reaching for her suitcase. I could feel myself drooling. Sliding down my basketball shorts, I kicked them aside.

"Damn." I said, under my breath.

I swear I heard her smirk. She knew what she was doing. She came out with a short floral print dress and some sandals. I tried my hardest to finish getting myself together as she started to slide down her shorts. I quickly pulled my top over my head and buckled my belt.

"Shawn?" she called.

I turned to see her in this short yellow dress. She flipped her hair back and adjusted the top of the dress. After she finished, she slid her hands down her hips and shrugged. She had a worried look on her face.

"So?" she said, sounding a bit nervous.

"No." I bluntly said.

"No?" her mouth dropped open.

"No." I shook my head.

"What's wrong with it?" she asked, looking down at herself.

"I don't want you wearing that around here." I said as I sprayed on my cologne.

I heard her huff. She turned back around and went into the closet. I smiled to myself, looking in the mirror as I put on my watch. I finished buttoning up my shirt and folded my collar down. A few minutes later she came back out in some denim shorts and a white blouse. She started to spray herself with some perfume that smelled just heavenly. There was a knock at the door and in walked Raquelle. What even was the point of knocking?

"Hey Shawn, Hey Bey." Raquelle smiled.

"Oh hey." Bey smiled back at her.