Alone Once Again

Alex was walking through the woods. She heard a snap behind her. She quickly turned around and saw a young man behind her. "Can I help you?" She asked. "Ha. No. But you can just stay still" he said. She started to get scared. He saw that she was scared and smirked. "P-please just go away. I'd rather be alone..."

       ~time skip after the rape~

Alex ran home and called (Y/F/N) friend. After 30 minutes of explaining to (Y/F/N) what happened "I don't think we should be friends anymore.." (Y/F/N) said. "I need you the most right now!" Alex said tearing up. (Y/F/N) had already hung up. Alex threw he phone and started to cry.

            ~a few years later~
Alex is now in high school. She's been bullied by her old friends for years. Alex walked to her locker and saw notes all over her locker that said hurtful things. She started to cry. Everyone just looked at her and laughed. At the end of the day she walked home and walked in to her abusive and drunken parents. She walked to her room quickly. She jumped on her bed and cried. The next day she was walking to school. "HEY FATTY!" She heard behind her. She turned around to see her old friend. "What do you want Autumn?" Alex asked. Autumn just threw a rock at Alex's head.

              ~one year later~
Alex was in 11th grade now. She was more suicidal now. She was walking to school. She tried to avoid her bullies. "Think you can avoid me, huh? Well you're horribly wrong" (Y/F/N) said. Alex just sighed. (Y/F/N) didn't like that. (Y/F/N) hit her upside the head with a bottle. Alex was now knocked out. A few hours later Alex woke up. She was in her room. She started to cry. Alex couldn't take it anymore. She left a suicide note. The note said 'I'm sorry I just rather kill myself the be killed by bullies.... and I don't think anyone would even miss me. So I guess this is goodbye....

                                        Love,
                                                Alex.'
She jumped out the window. Alex walked to a bridge. She was alone once again. She was about to jump when she saw the bullies. "YOU AREN'T ABOUT TO JUMP!" They said. They were bullying her even when she was standing on the edge. She then jumped off the bridge. At the bottom of the bridge were rocks. Sharp rocks. The bullies were so surprised the didn't tell anyone what happened. They agreed to never speak of it again. They continued their lives then one night. One of the bullies heard a whisper as she was laying in bed. The whisper said "I will have my revenge...."

                    ~The End~