Drunk

Alright, so it's late at night, and I needed something to distract me from my thoughts, so I wrote this irritated and sad oneshot, but I still hope you like it. It gets sweeter in the end, I promise.

Warnings: None I hope

____________________________________________________________

I hesitantly walked into the pub, not sure this was a good idea. Phil had only left a couple of hours ago, so he was probably still pretty pissed from the fight we'd had earlier.

I looked around, and started walking up to the bar, so I could ask if he'd been here. The bartender knew Phil very well by now, considering he went here so much, which was one of many things that we had fought over this morning. But before I even made it a couple of steps inside this ridiculously crowded place, I heard his voice.

I froze, slowly turning around, to where he was standing. His body was swinging from side to side, and he had a half-empty glass of beer in his hand. "You're drunk" I whispered, feeling the anger build up inside of me again. "Of course I'm drunk! What did you expect, walking in here?" He was swinging his glass around, beer flying everywhere.

I didn't want to make a big scene here, so I hurried out of there, pulling him with me. "What are you doing?" He yelled, clearly angry now.

"Well, considering you're drunk at 4pm on a wednesday, I was going to ask you the same thing!" I was yelling too now.

Luckily, or rather unfortunately in this case, the pub was just a short walk from the apartment, so it shouldn't have taken long to walk those five hundred meters, but because I almost had to carry him the entire way, we ended up at the apartment ten minutes later.

After I'd carried him to our bed, I walked over to the livingroom and sat down in front of my computer. I'd been months since Phil posted a new video, and people were starting to get worried, and with the big scene at the pub, it wouldn't be long before people found out about his drinking problem.

I started watching Phil's old videos, before deciding to make dinner.

***

"Dan?" I heard a grumpy voice say from the living room door, and I instantly looked up from my laptop, only to see a sleepy Phil, standing in his boxers. "You made dinner?" He hesitantly said, walking over to the table, where I was sitting. "Yes. Two hours ago" I snapped, continuing to surf the web on my laptop. He froze, looking down in the ground. "Can I eat here, while we talk things through?" He asked with a tiny voice, sitting down in front of me. "What things?" I said, putting my laptop away.

"You know. You and me things" He said, pouring pasta on to his plate.

I froze, "what do you mean, you and me?" I said, looking up at him scared. "Come on, you know things have been kind of rough for us lately" he said, hungrily taking a big mouthful of the cold pasta bolognese.

I looked at him, with tears in my eyes, "yeah, only because you've been drinking" I said, raising my voice. He flinched, looking up at me too. He was clearly uncomfortable now, and so was I. But that was how fights were, loud and uncomfortable. "I'm trying, I really am, but how do you think it's like, to have a boyfriend that's out drinking every night?" A tear rolled down my cheek, and he slowly stopped eating, and reached out for my arm, to try to comfort me. "No! You said you wanted to talk about this. Well, then let's talk about this. Why are you drinking? Am I that horrible that you need to forget you have a boyfriend every night?" I yelled, standing up.

"What are yo-" he started, but I interrupted him. "Why is it, that we can't just have a normal relationship, where I don't have to help you get home, every night", I was crying like a maniac right now, but I didn't care.

"Why would I want to forget you?" He silently said, looking at me. "Why would I want that?" He slowly walked over to me, "when I love you?" He was on the verge of crying now too. "Then why?" I said, wiping my tears away. He hugged me, and whispered: "I don't know, but please don't leave me". I could feel a single teardrop landing on my bare neck. "Of course I won't, but promise to do something about this" I whispered, slowly kissing him, hard and passionately. "Of course". He smiled, kissing me again.