~|1|~

*ONLY FOR A MATURE AUDIENCE! BOLD LANGUAGE AND MATURE THEMES!*

A gingered hair girl handed me a stack of papers, it was mixed with letters and data for the science lab. My eyes grew wide, a stack is a lot of papers.

I walked into my office and sat them down, suddenly the door opens to my office and I quickly look at that direction. Guess who it was? Marcus. Out of all the people that would or could walk into my office it has to be him. A player who doesn't give a shit, he only cares about himself.

He grinned at me and rubbed his neck, grinning at the floor. "Hey, can I borrow some tape?".

I rolled my eyes "don't you have some? Every person has tape in their office".

"I ran out, duh". He said.

I groaned and handed him a roll of tape "here". I grumbled.

"Thanks". He said, he took the tape out of my hand. Though he "accidentally" touched my hand.

"Really?". I scorned, my arms crossed.

"What?". He asked, he chuckled.

"Listen, I'm not like the girls that you tricked into having a one-night stand with a shit head like you." I snapped "so give up".

He scoffed "I know, that's what makes you a challenge." He added with a wink.

"Don't fucking wink at me". I mumbled.

"Oh, my bad". He said in a girly voice.

"You got you're tape, now get out". I said, almost about to explode.

He rolled his eyes "alright". He said as he walked out the door.

I sat down angrily staring the stack of papers and thinking about what had just happened. My door opens again, though this time my crush Zander, walked in. His name is Zander Ross. He's a handsome man, he's nice and as sweet as honey. Lucky for me, he's single.

"Hi Melissa, Can I take half of the papers? You know to help you a little". He chuckled, his smile widened.

I smiled brightly at him "no it's fine".

"No, let me help you please". He said grinning.

I twirled my hair and smiled again "if you insist".

He winked at me and walked out the door. I sighed placing my chin on my knuckled hand.

Why is he so hot? He makes me tremble. He makes me want more. That's for sure, he's nice and sweet. Ugh, he's such boyfriend Material! Though one day he's gonna find the one. So I better be the one before someone else that's gonna be the one. I mean Zander and Mellisa? Man, everyone would be talking about us. What would our children even look like? Maybe beautiful! Like him, and Our perfect ship name would be mander. Even though if we were dating we wouldn't be shipped, but that could be are couple name. So much for me, myself and I huh?

My door slowly opens, I was confused who it was until fuck boy Marcus had appeared. The cunt himself has the gut to come back once more.

"Hey". He said, his eyes twinkled. Man, his eyes are beautiful, what? No! Don't fall for this douche just because his eyes are dreamy.

"What?". I asked grumpily, glaring at him.

"Can I work with you? I have nothing to do right now so holly just suggested I'd work with you". He said, rubbing his neck.

I wish Zander Could've worked with me.

"Fine". I said, regretting it.

Though I couldn't say no anyway, holly is my boss after all.

He sat down in front of my desk, I handed him a few papers and a stamp.

"Here, you put these stamps on the papers and then but them into that tray behind you".i told him, pointing at the tray behind him.

His eyes grew wide "how long is this going to take?".

I groaned, remembering the last time I've done this with someone and by myself. "Sadly, this could take all our work hours that we have". Which we only had six hours left, to think about being stuck to work with him that long made me sick and angry.

He rolled his eyes "I rather dig a hole".

"Same, though you chose to do this with me." I said "also you can't back out when holly tells you to do something, trust me". I told him with a grin "I've tried".

"Seems like you want more than stamps on a paper, seems like you want romance". He grinned, looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Hell no! Anyone but you! A douchebag!". I said, disgusted.

He chuckled "you sure?".

"I'm positive, shit head". I replied, angrily.

"At least I'm a good looking shit head, right?". He said, fixing his hair.

I rolled my eyes "can't we just work?".

"Yeah whatever". He grumbled.

This is gonna be a long day...