Chapter 10: Clover & Haku's P.O.Vs Included

My eyes jolt open and I immediately look around at my surroundings. I'm currently in the woods right now. Well, that's weird. I'm usually in the king and queen's room. Why am I suddenly in the woods? As I look around in confusion, I see a man in a mask rushing off. Oh~, now I remember. I was following that masked figure. I follow the masked figure into town.

Once again, nobody seems to notice me as I go through everyone. I run behind him until he finally stops and turns into a space between two houses. I follow him into the crevasse of the two houses. There, he's stopped and he's talking to two people, a couple. Their faces are blurred. Sighing, I slowly approach them. 

"I got you a baby, now pay up," the masked figure orders in a harsh tone. Right, I forgot this couple payed a masked guy to kidnap a baby for them. This is like every parents' nightmare, having their baby taken or kidnapped by some unknown person and then never being able to see them again. I watch in distaste as the couple pays the masked figure. Once the masked figure has collected his payment, he retreats into the woods. I don't follow him. I stay behind with the couple, who seem to be looking lovingly at the child. I still can't get over the fact that this couple just payed someone to kidnap a child and then take it as their own. I mean, that isn't right!

"She's beautiful," the woman gushes as she cradles the baby in her arms. The woman's face is still blurred even though I'm standing close to her. What the hell?! Why can't I see their faces?! Dammit, this is pissing me off!

"She is," the man says in agreement, "What should we name her?" His face is also blurred.

"Since her eyes are so green, we'll call her Clover," the woman finally says after a long time of thinking. When I hear that name, I gasp loudly and step back. Clover?! They're naming her Clover?! No, it can't be. It can't be my friend Clover. Can it? I gulp as I glance up at the couple. My eyes widen when I see them. Their faces are no longer blurred, they are in perfect view. I cover my hand over my mouth when I realize that the couple are Clover's parents. Oh my god. Clover's parents aren't really her parents?! Clover was kidnapped as a baby?! Clover is actually a princess?! Clover is actually the princess of Kyoko?! Clover is actually Rin's sister?! Clover is actually the king and queen of Kyoko's daughter?! Holy mother of all things holy! This can't possibly be true. No, I am dreaming, so this must just be a dream. Yeah, this is just a dream and I will wake up real soon. As I wait for myself to wake up, I glance down at the baby in their arms. I analyze the baby. There are a lot of similarities between the baby and Clover. Plus, I did see similarities between Clover and the queen.

Just then, I hear the sound of knocking coming from my bedroom door, waking me up. I groan in annoyance as I sit up in my bed, rubbing my eyes and yawning. I glance around the room to see that I'm back in my room. Ugh, another dream. It was just a dream, but it felt so real. So, Clover could have been kidnapped as baby and she's actually the princess of Kyoko or I might just being sounding crazy right now. Yet of course, why would I being having this dream in the first place if there wasn't some truth to it. I have so many mixed feelings about this because from all the times I've met Clover's parents they seemed so nice and sweet. Was that possibly all an act to keep me from figuring it out? I don't know, but I do know one thing and that is that this is going to bug me until I find out the truth. 

"Rikiya?" A female voice asks as another knock sounds at my door, bringing me back from my thoughts. I glance at the door before shaking my head. Right, I completely forgot that somebody was at the door. I sigh as I get up and walk over to the door. I open it to come face to face with Rin.