Story 2

Once upon a time, in a long-gone world, there lived a prince, named Aknor. He was a lonely prince, for his father, Al-Aknar, and his mother, Malkarie, kept him completely safe from the world until he was to be wed. Now, Aknor didn't want to be wed especially to a woman, for he hated his mother and just assumed all women were the same. One day, his father brought him to a new kingdom, far away, and told him it was rich. His father wanted Aknor to marry the daughter of the ruler in the new kingdom, Memargalie (she's half troll, ya see). When Aknor met Memargalie, he hated her with a passion. Aknor hated her brown hair, her brown eyes, her face for being a half-troll. Aknor told his father he despised "that thing" and wished to arrive home. His father listened and atlrranged another meeting with another rich, new kingdom. On the day Aknor was to meet with the daughter of the rich, new, new kingdom's ruler, his father, Al-Aknar fell ill. Al-Aknar will be ill for 2 months later. As soon as his father is well again, they will go to meet the daughter of the rich, new, new kingdom's rules, but when they arrived, she was actually getting married right then. Aknor did not hate this 1 for her blonde hair sparkled and her green eyes danced when she spoke to him. Aknor felt sad, for he lost his chance to wed the woman, Liktara. Aknor and Al-Aknar looked and searched for another suitable bride. He found a rich kingdom that was old and had 3 daughters. He wanted to meet them right away and choose one for his picky son. Al-Aknar journeyed long and far to this old kingdom, Norkemei-Kar. At Norkemei-Kar, the 3 daughters, Lena, Sein-Alkar, and Mei-har, were the 1st to greet the poor old king Al-Aknar. Al-Aknar was starting to regret the decision not to bring his son. The eldest daughter, Lena, was attempting to seduce the poor, old king. Sein-Alkar and Mei-har were busy assisting their sick father, and pregnant mother. Norkemei-Kar had 2 sick rulers, 3 daughters, 6 sons, and soon more. Al-Aknar did not give into Lena's seduction and went to go talk to the king and queen. The king, Norden-heik II, was terribly ill and had 4 sons caring for him, Darius, Gunthan, Tyrannus, and Magnus. The queen, Linti, was 8 months pregnant and had the other ones, Sein-Alkar, Mei-har, Moierot, and Draco. The king wanted to meet Aknor and so did the queen. Al-Aknar journeyed back and brought his son, a fortnight later. Aknor was disgusted by Lena, and disliked the other girls. The eldest son, Draco, was very kind to Aknor. Draco treated Aknor with respect, kindness and was quite shy around him, too. They were invited to stay in the kingdom for a fortnight. Draco and Aknor became very close over the stay. Aknor started seeing things in Draco he hadn't seen before. Aknor saw his long, wavy, light brown hair, he saw his sparking green eyes when he was around him. Draco, since he laid eyes on him had been infatuated with Aknor, with his short, straight blonde hair, and his dull gray eyes. On the last day of their stay, Al-Aknar wanted his son to wed Lena, the eldest daughter. Aknor disagreed and told his father that he learned to love another. Al-Aknar thoughts that was great and asked who. Aknor turned around and kissed Draco. Draco was extremely surprised and almost fainted. Al-Aknar was actually pretty chill with the idea of his son being with Draco. Draco was the eldest of all the children, so if they wed, they would get money. Aknor and Draco were to be married in a fortnight. The wedding was grand and filled with flowers (for Draco). Aknor and Draco ran away from the royal life together and died together at the ripe, happy, old age of 37.

THE END