....

Yoonbum wasn't strong enough to push away Sangwoo, but he still held his position. Sangwoo leaned forward so that Yoonbum's and his nose were only about an inch away from touching. His eyes narrowed and Yoonbum's eyes mimicked his. It was a strange confidence he built up over the months he's been here.

"You said you wanted me to kill you? Well, your wish will be granted, Bum!" Sangwoo's grin spread across his face like an uncontrollable wild fire. Something that couldn't be contained. He grabbed the little male, and tossed him over his shoulders. Yoonbum didn't fight or squeal, just let himself be carried, but he didn't feel defeated yet.

Sangwoo popped open the door to the basement with his foot and dropped Yoonbum down, from the very top of the stairs. This has happened a few times by now, so Yoonbum knew how to brace himself as his bare hands skidded across the steps. Sangwoo followed, heavy steps sounded in the room as he made his way to Yoonbum. He yanked roughly on Yoonbum's forearm and pulled him off the floor. He dragged him to the pipe that he had been handcuffed to before and locked the metal bracelets tightly around his wrist. The cuffs cut deep into his skin, making blood trickle down his arms.

"Want to try that smile again? Maybe I'll consider making this swift and painless...but you got to humor me first!" Sangwoo crouched down and grabbed a fist full of Yoonbum's hair, yanking it back to force him to look at Sangwoo. Yoonbum shifted his eye's towards him then in the general direction of the hair that Sangwoo was on the verge of tearing out.

"What? You want me to let go after you've been such a disobedient bitch?" Sangwoo spat, testing Yoonbum's tolerance after his little outburst. Yoonbum nodded slightly, just enough so that it wouldn't irritate his scalp any further.

"Fair enough, after all, you will humor me one way or another." Sangwoo slowly eased his grip until he let go of all the short strands. Yoonbum jiggled the cuffs and it rattled and clanked against the metal pipe that happened to be either rusted or caked with dry blood.

"I'm not uncuffing you, not unless you beg for it," Yoonbum shook his head, and rattled the cuffs once more. "Aren't you going to speak, or are you mad at me? If anything, I'm the one who should be mad at you."

Yoonbum mouthed some words, loud enough to hear that he was saying something, but too quiet to understand what he was speaking.

"What?" Sangwoo leaned in closer, instantly falling for such a trick. Yoonbum whipped his head forward and it collided with his. Sangwoo fell back, rubbing his forehead. He was almost shocked that Yoonbum would pull something like that, but not after his recent behavioural issues. Sangwoo brought his fist back and landed a hard punch across Yoonbum's jaw.

The impact was teeth rattling, Yoonbum had blood rolling down his lip from where his teeth scraped the inside of his cheek. Sangwoo stood up and looked down on Yoonbum as he placed his foot along the bandages on his leg.

"I didn't think that was very funny." Sangwoo trained all his weight on that one leg, the pressure was unbearable. Yoonbum threw his head back and strangled whine escaped his throat, but he didn't dare beg for him to stop. He wouldn't give Sangwoo the satisfaction.

"Why won't you say anything?!" Sangwoo yelled, and kicked Yoonbum in the thigh. He looked at Yoonbum only a moment more before heading up the stairs and leaving the hunched over male chained to the pipe.

Sangwoo paced around the room until his breathing evened out. He leaned on the wall, but than slid down to rest in the floor. He held his head in his hands mumbling to himself.

"What do you have against me?," a sigh sounded from him, but he continued, "Why won't you smile?" "Why won't you say my name, Bum?"