CHAOS RISING.

❝ RIVERDALE HAS SLOWLY TRANSFORMED INTO IT'S OWN HELL ❞

_______________

     ELISE had always been the one left behind in everyone's madness. She was a lost puzzle piece that no one ever attempted to find, and so she began to act how she believed people saw her — a quiet stranger who silently lurked in other's shadows.

     Her life quickly became bland, spending the long summer days cooped up in her tiny room and pretending like the world around her simply didn't exist. She spent the silent nights roaming around town with her film camera draped around her neck, taking in hidden beauty of Riverdale. The nightly adventures swiftly became one of the only things she could find enjoyment in.

     However, the murder of Jason Blossom on the Fourth of July quickly changed how many people viewed the tiny community. The town once full of honesty and trust has suddenly become a place of lies, hurt, deception and death — and somehow Elise had found herself caught up amidst it all.

_______________

CAMILA QUEIROZ as ELISE OTTO

CAMILA QUEIROZ as
ELISE OTTO

RIVERDALE CAST as
THEMSELEVES

_______________

AUTHORS NOTE.
I did a little editing to the storyline and this prologue chapter and I really like it
more than the original version.  I also changed the face claim to the beautiful Camila Queiroz ♡ the first chapter will also be up soon as i've finally found the motivation to write it! ;)