70

"Abby are you almost ready?" I asked for the millionth time. We are about to meet 5SOS and apparently Abby thinks she is going to be able to contour and highlight her way into Michael's heart. I mean I'm all for make up, I personally love it, but for gods sake Abby has been perfecting her damn make up for over an hour. "Abby, the boys probably think we're dead, hurry the hell up before I leave without you and kidnap Cliffaconda and keep him for myself!"

"Yesh girl! Calm down I'm done now and don't you ever think about stealing my man," Abby said while strutting out of the bathroom.

"You know I only have eyes for one man," I replied with a grin.

"Don't pretend to forget about your small but important Ashton phase," Abby said while cracking up.

"Well he's hot as shit and you better not mention this conversation to anyone or you're dead," I joked, "and we really should go I'm getting hungry."

Abby and I walked out of our hotel room, found the boy's door and stood in front of it staring at each other not exactly ready for what was about to come. "You knock, you won this amazing opportunity for us in the first place," Abby said nervously.

"No way, you knock," I replied just as nervous.

"Oh God what if they hate us and think we're annoying," Abby said pacing back-and-forth on the verge of a mental break down.

If I had waited any longer I'm sure Abby would've died from nerves, so I just went for it and knocked on the door. " Madi! What! I wasn't ready!" Abby said while laughing.

"Who is it?" someone asked from the inside of their hotel room. Abby and I gave each other a holy shit look. The boys of our favorite band ever were on the other side of those doors.

"By the sound of their voice and how heavy their footsteps are that's definitely Luke," Abby whispered to me.

"How the fuck do you know that and how do I look?" I asked in a panic.

"Calm down you look smoking and how would I not know that was him." Abby said with a smirk.

"You little hoe Luke's mine and did you really just ask me to calm down when Luke Fucking Hemmings is on the other side of that door!" I whisper yelled so Luke wouldn't hear and judge me.

"Whatever Luke Hemmings big deal," Abby said sarcastically.

"I hope you're this calm when you see Cliffaconda's cliffaconda!" I joked.

"Shut up! You know I'm not a hoe and we cannot act like crazed fans!" Abby strongly said.

"Of course you're not a hoe and no crazed fans out here," I said while laughing.

"What the hell are they doing in there? Why can't they just open the damn door already?" Abby complained.

Right as I was about to tell Abby to quit complaining the doorknob started twisting. "Oh my mother of God! The time has finally come to meet these hotties!" I whisper yelled into Abby's ear.

A/N:
Sorry this chapter is a hot mess (it's almost midnight where I live), but I finally updated! Please, please, please don't forget to vote!