Chapter 9

I wake up to find my self in a different bed. But I soon realized I was in Anthony's room in his bed. I turn around and find that there is no anthony in bed laying right next to me. I had this puzzled look on my face but then I remembered that we had a meeting with alpha Blake for the combining of our packs. I soon get up and gather my clothes that were on the floor and put them on I then run to my room to change into some clean clothes. I brushed my hair and teeth I didn't bother to put make up on at all because I dont need any on. After I get everything done I run out of my room and ran downstairs when I bumped into a muscular body I look up to see daniel.

"Well hello Luna Cleo. Why are you in such a hurry?" Daniel asked

"Hi daniel sorry I don't have time to explain. Where is anthony?" I asked

"Um, he's in the office meeting room. But he is in a meeting with the alpha of the black moon pack. He doesn't want to be disturbed." Daniel said

"Thanks Daniel but I'm suppose to be in that meeting." I yelled then run to the meeting room.

Once I arrive to the meeting room I kind of burst into the room.

"So Alpha Blake that is why-" Anthony said but stopped when I walks in.

"Ahh well if it isn't Cleo. Cleo we are in a meeting can't you talk to Anthony later?" Blake questioned

"Actually blake I'd like to introduce the future luna of the crescent moon pack. Cleo my mate." Anthony said

"Wait a minute she's your Luna?" Blake asked

"Yes she is." Anthony said

I make my way to sit next to Anthony as of which I do. Anthony then mind linked to me.

"Your late."

"Well I'm sorry someone didn't wake me up like he should have."

"I did wake you up and you said to give you five minutes so you could get ready. But I'm pretty sure you fell back asleep.

"Well duh. Of course I fell back asleep I mean last night was amazing but at the same time exhausting."

"Your right about last night being amazing."

"Um shouldnt you get back to what you were saying?"

"Oh right."

"As I was saying before my Luna here burst through the door. So alpha blake that is why I suggest we combine our packs together to make one giant pack. If we combine our packs we will have more warriors to fight against the millions of rogues and we will have more pack members to train to become warriors. So what do you say do we have a deal?" Anthony asked

I look at Blake's facial expression and I see he is hesitant about his answer so I consetrate on him and all of a suddon I was able to read his mind to see what he will say next.