Chapter 2

The next day ~~staurday~~

Third Pov

Our main character had woken up from the birds near her window "Mmm *yawn* I'm so tired" kumiko said stretching her arms remebering yesterday's incident "hmm i wonder what they are doing" kumiko thought as she got out from her warm bed and walked to her desk,she picked up her phone and unlocked it to see it was saturday instead of a school day "EH ahh l'm so stupid" kumiko whispered to herself she had thought that today was a school day "oh well l guess l should get dressed" she looked at the weather it was a cold day today and walked to her closet and picked out some black jeans with a oversized peach jumper with a singlet under it of course and a grey fluffy scarf and left her hair out she got dressed and grabbed her wallet and phone and walked out of her warm room,walking downstaries she entered the kitchen.

Kumiko pov

l entered the kitchen and found my parents eating breackfest "Morning Kumiko" dad said looking up from his laptop he must have been doing his work "morning dad,morning mum may l go out after this?" l asked "morning kumiko and of course you can go out do you need any money?" mum asked "no mum you gave me my credit card all ready" l replied sitting down l looked at my breckfest toast with bacon and egg l ate my food and when l finshed l placed it in the sink kissed mum's and dad's cheek and slipped on my converse before calling out l bye l left....

Cheng pov

I woke up from father calling me and got dressed in some jeans,a black shirt with a grey hoddie and grabbed my phone and wallet slipped on my shoes l walked out of the house after eating my breackfest which was noddles after locking the front gate l heard a click "click" l turned my head to see kumiko "Hey There stanger!" l called out she looked up and saw me before smiling and jogging over "hey" she breathed "hey how are you?" l asked 'stupid why did l ask her that cheng you are soo soo stupid' "well l'm fine how are you?" she asked me smiling softy 'she looks cute' "i'm fine l guess where neigbours" l said looking at her house "l guess" as she looked a mine "you wanna hang out?" l asked looking at her "sure" she replid "wait let me have your number" l grinned cheekily "moving fast eh?" she said rasing an eyebrow but was smiling "you Know it" l said slinging my arm over her shoulder l saw her blush a bit "04-- --- --- " "oh thank's "your number?" she asked "04-- --- ---" l said looking at her as she typed it in her phone, l pressed add a photo and took a photo of her smiling "click" "Hey! did you just take a photo of me?" kumiko yelled pretending to look mad trying to stop a grin from making out of her mouth "Nooooo" l said teasing her "click" "hey you took a photo of me" l said at her "payback" she said sticking out her tounge at me "let's go to the park?" l asked "sure" she said taking my arm she wrapped hers around mine and walked "umm kumiko.... wrong way" l said trying not to laugh "l knew that" she said in a striaght face..

Third pov

The two had walked around before going to the park "Hey cheng" yelled out feng "Hey feng where are the others?" cheng asked "There're coming" feng said as he sat down leaning on the tree,kumiko and cheng walked closer and cheng began to run to the tree running he jumped and landed on a branch just below feng he clasped his hands together and lowred it near to his waist "kumiko!" he called out "l got it" kumiko yelled as she bagan to run,running she jumped kiking the tree she used it as an extra push and pushed herself to jump in cheng's hand and him pushing herself up to the branch on top of him "That was so cool!!" yelled qing "l got it on tape" smiled feng "Sooooooo" kumiko said "sooo whats up?"