Her letter.

Hey, it’s still me- Jung Soojung.

When you’re reading this I’d probably have myself lied down on the bed, staring at the phone and waiting for you to text me. I know being away from me in your birthday is a terrible thing, but I’d make it up to you later. I promise.

It is 2017 years already, and we’re still counting days and walking on the same path together for years now. That is really a pleasant thing for me, and I am sure you know that. We both had our ups and downs, literally or not, but we still managed to understand each other and grow up to be a better person and partner for each other. That’s.. that is good, isnt it?

2016 has been a good year, an amazing year for both of us. It might be harder than previous years since we both got caught up on dating but yeah, we both knew it would happen eh? I am not going to say I am happy with that fact, going on public’s eyes, but I realized how much we grew up by handling the situation, I will proudly say that I dont have any regret of it. We are dating, we are the soulmate to each others, we are in love and that is not something we should be ashamed of.

We also had gone through hardships on last year, you, especially. You had pretty bad injuries here and there, having a hard time with your fans, getting shits from every person who didnt even know you. But time healed it all. It is only the matter of time, babe. Soon they will realize how precious you are, how much hardworks you had done for yourself and your group, how much you had sacrifice for your dreams, and you deserved nothing but love, joy, and happiness. You need to note this in your mind, that you are pretty much the reason of people’s happiness. If there are hundreds people hate you, there are millions who loves and prays for your blessed life.

And now we have another year to pass on together, are you ready for that? Are you ready to get blessed and work harder? Are you ready to be healthy and perfectly happy for yourself, your family, your friends, your fans, and for me? Are you ready to love me for another year?
If I had the chance to reply my own question, I am ready. More than ready. I am going to love you for another years, with the blessings and flaws of us.

So this has been your Soojung, the one who loves you unconditionally. May you have a happiest birthday, my Jongin.

With all the love, S.

P.S: This is so cringy but it is worth to write for someone like you. Hope you dont mind seeing this side of me. :”(

sezi's note: pardon me for the grammatical errors. i had tried write it in bahasa but it was much much more cringy than this so.. i hope you dont mind. And also this is the late birthday gift to the birthdah boy, the one thing that I almost forgot and abandoned. But the boy deserves it, they both deserve it. So here it is

Happy 24th birthday, Kim Jongin. You're a better person than you were yesterday. I wish you wont stop growing. Love, Sezi.