Chapter 25

Evan's POV:

Its been a while since Jonathan disappeared, graduation is next week and I was suppose to be with Jon. We were going to graduate and move in together and spend the rest of our lives together. He was going to help me live forever like him, he was suppose to be right next to me but I guess that's not happening.

It hurts to know he's not here, I can't hold him. Hug him. Kiss him. Hold his hand.

Everyday I pretend I'm okay, I tell the guys I'm fine but it's not going to happen. I will be broken for the rest of my life, I knew that I'll be broken. No fixing it, it hurts everyday.

His dead body got carried away from me and it kills me! Every night I dream and I see him get carried away every time.

I have so much to say and I watch him get carried away!

It kills and I'm dead already, I've been dead since he left me.

I can't stand that he's not here!

--ONE WEEK LATER--

I stood in my room staring at myself in the mirror and teared up. I can't stop imagining Jonathan being behind me hugging me. He always hugged me. As I stared into the mirror I started to space off.

--Day dream--

Jonathan leaned down and kissed me fast as he handed me our adopted daughter Lilly. I smiled big as she snuggled into my chest, she had Jonathan's eyes. Granted that we can't have children, we had an egg donor.

Lilly smiled big and snuggled into me, Jonathan rubbed her back and sat next to me.

"She's so beautiful..." Jonathan said slowly as he stared at her with love. I teared up, she was so beautiful and represented our love for each other. "She looks just like her father" I said slowly as I looked at Jon. He had a big smile on his face. "I love you Evan..." Jonathan said to me slowly as he looked at me.

"I love you too Jon... till the very end" I said lovingly. I leaned up and kissed him fast as Lilly fell asleep. Jonathan took Lilly from me and gently laid her in her crib. I sat up and smiled big as Jonathan looked at her. "It's hard to believe she's our little hybrid... she looks like a angel" He said as he touched her face gently.

I looked at her as I got off the bed, "She has your speed... your love... your beauty". Jonathan looked at me and blushed slightly. "Well, she has your fangs... your humor... your clumsiness... your beautiful black hair" Jonathan said as he walked over to me and took my hand and examined my wedding ring. I smiled big and looked at him with love.

--End of flash back--

"Evan! You're gonna be late!" My mother shouted from downstairs, I sighed and finished getting dressed and ran down the stairs. When I got down there I saw the group standing there waiting. I gave a small smile to him and wipes my tears away, "Ready guys?" I said to avoid any questions of my tears. The guys nodded and walks out as I followed them.

I knew this was going to take a long time to go through, their are 258 kids in my class. They have to go through each name, and I'm in the middle of the group of them. So I have to wait for half to get over with so I can go. Then I have to wait more for the other half to get done so we can be done.

My name was called and I got my diploma and everything. I walked over to the group of friends as the wire their gowns. Tyler got enough credits to graduate with us. "You graduated for you and Jonathan, you are doing this for him" Marcel said as he hugged me. I shrugged and nods in agreement. I looked around at the woods and through of Jonathan and teared up. I know it's been almost a year since he disappeared but I can't stop thinking of it. He is everything to me.

He was my mystery man behind the mask in my dreams. He was made for me by the gods and now they took it away.

I want my man behind the mask, he needs to be here.

"Everyone get ready to throw your caps!" Brock said as he ran over and the principle put his hand up. We all looked at him and waited for the cue.

He threw his hand down and smiled big.

We threw our caps into the air, I watched as they fell from the sky. I looked to my right at Tyler as saw a glimpse of Jonathan. I stared at direction of Jonathan's glimpse and wait. The caps continued to fall to the ground as it showed Jonathan walking over.

I started to cry softly as the caps finished falling and Jonathan stood there.

"Hello, you may not know me but I know you Evan Fong..." Jonathan said with a smile. With out a time to think I ran over and hugged him tight. "I missed you to much!" I said as I hugged him tight.

"I'm your graduation present!" He said as he hugged me tight. I cried into his shoulder and hugged him tight.

"I love you Jonathan..."

"I love you too Evan..." Jon said as he got down on one knee.

"Till the very end..."

End of Behind The Mask.... so... I decided to end it nice!! Sooo how do you like it? 😏