Crazy in Love*

* = sexual content

{Inspired by Crazy In Love by The Eden Project, it's a cover and I love it}

Also I know I haven't posted for forever but I'm gonna try to change that. Senior year and all with no time but I miss writing so yeah💕
This also contains daddy kink and a BDSM relationship between OC and Liam so it's all consensual and there is a safe word so yeah. Also there is vulgar language so beware. Enjoy.

~Grier's POV~

"Babe is everything ready?" Li questioned from across the bank as I zipped the last duffle bag.

"Sure thing! Let's roll out"

All the clerks and guards were knocked out, Harry put a sleeping gas through the vents. Zayn had also disconnected the security cameras long before we even got here. But our SUV had fake tags so we were good.

We run out of the bank and hop in our car, Liam starting it and stepping on the gas.

"What now?" Harry spoke up after removing his mask, we all followed suit.

"What we always do. Celebrate, duh" Niall chuckled popping a piece of gum in his mouth, immediately blowing a bubble.

"Well, you guys will have your own celebration. Which means I'm gonna need you out of the hotel room for a couple hours. Hit a bar, find some ladies. Me and babydoll have our own little celebratory ritual. You did so good today, princess" Liam looked over to me and smiled with a wink.

"We sure do! And thank you, daddy!"

"You guys are gross" Louis fake gagged.

"Oh please. You're just jealous because you don't have a hot girl that adoringly chokes on your co-"

"Ooookay that's enough" Niall interrupted

-------------

We got to the hotel, such a luxurious suite, I never want to leave. But we can't stay in this city too long. Let alone this state.

We sat on the couch and opened a few beers, watching a horrible comedy movie before we all decided to celebrate.

While the guys laughed, I was busy kissing Liam's neck and having him sigh happily.

"I can't wait until they leave" I ever so lightly whispered in his ear.

"Patience little one. We'll be alone soon" he kissed my cheek and I lightly giggled.

I downed another beer, staring at the four suitcases full of money. We transferred the money from the duffle bags to the suitcases so it would look like we were just bringing extra clothes and no one would question.

The longer I stared at them, the more I wanted to celebrate. The sun was setting and I wanted to be alone with Liam.

"Boys" I smiled.

"What's up, Grier?" Louis turned to look at me, then furrowed his eyebrows knowing that devious smile.

"Leave... now" my voice low yet sweet. The voice I used during a heist when I was about to either hurt someone or distract them.

They look at me with wide eyes and took the keys to the SUV along with their wallets.

As soon as I heard the door shut with a click, I straddled his thigh, slowly moving back and forth, the friction of his dark blue jeans felt good through my lace panties since I wore a skirt.