Part 1: Planet Veldin

I walk to the shop thats close by. I get out my bag of bolts and puts them on the counter. "One Omni-Wrench upgrade." The store clerk gives it to me as takes my blots. "Hey bud. You dont have enough blots for that piece. But since you saved the galaxy and universe and what not. You get a discount fuz ball." I smile. "Thanks pal. Also didn't gagatron hire a new guy that took your place?" He sighs as I put more bolts onto the table, he takes them because I wanted to pay full price. "Yeah. But you bought a lot from me didn't you?" I chuckle a bit. "Yeah. I still cant get away from this place. It's a rock. But it's my home." He chuckles. "Yeah that's true! But now fuz ball." I look at him. "Yeah?" He points to a sign that says. 'You pay? you stay. Dont pay? go away!' I nervously laugh and walk away keeping my new upgrade for my old old wrench. I go to my old home and sit at my work bench. My tail swirls around in the air as I start taking apart my old old wrench I had when I crash landed here all those years ago. "Clank. I need your help pal." He walks to me and jumps onto the work bench. "Ratchet I suggest you.. Uhh. Ratchet? You. Ok?" My hand is shaking violently. "C-c-clank-k. I-I-I sh-shall be as-s-sleep f-for a-a b-bit." I get up and walk towards my bed. I lay down on my bed and put the blanket over me. I look away from Clank and stare at a wall. Clank leaves my home and calls Talywan with the Holographic projection caller. She answers with the projection caller in her belt. She looks worried. "How is he?" Clank looks at her with the same worried look. "Ratchet is doing worse. His hand was shaking very violently and I believe he was almost about to cry. Miss Talywan I must insist that you come here to Planet Veldin as soon as possible." She smiles a comforting smile. "I will Clank. I promise." She ends the call. She looks to her left. A picture of her and me pulling a goofy face after we finished a mission together. She picks up the photo, folds it up and puts in her front shirt pocket. Few minutes later I'm sitting in a chair with my tail swishing faster than usual. I look at the same photo, I pick it up as tears roll down my face. I start crying.