AlOnE WiTh HiM?!?! (chapter 1)

I'll just get to the point....I'm a terrible writer but if somehow you do actually enjoy my chicken scratch I call "writing" it will be much appreciated if you comment how to make it better:) Anyways i dunno why but I love brother Sister romances... theyr'e just cool soo I'm going to attempt one here it goes:)

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

...........I wanted you to know.......             

          That I am ready to go,                                                                                                                    HEARTBEAT.....MY HEARTBEAT                                                                                                               I wanted you to know                                                                                                                               whenever you are around                                                                                                                      I CANT SPEAK, I CANT SPEAK

I woke up to Dustin blaring Heartbeat by Childish Gambino, Fuck now I have a headache. He's gonna pay for this... I walk into Dustin's room, and being my clumsy self, tripped on his carpet. Bracing myself for the fall I put my arms out and closed my eyes but I never came into contact with the wall. Instead someone wrapped their arms around me to stop me from falling. 

I look up to see that it was Dustin, I stared into his endless gray eyes a little longer than necessary, I soon looked away remembering I was mad at him. " Kelsey, what are we gonna do with you always running into walls and such" he said not even trying to hide his smirk.

  "I wouldn't of fallen if you hadn't turned that shitty music up so loud" I said grumbling, still embarssed that I had almost fallen in front of him.

"common Babe you know you love this song, and as for coming in here you just wanted to see my sexy face" finally letting me out of his arms while still managing to grab my ass. Why does he always have to be a conceited asshole....-____-

I blushed realizing that I hadn't gotten out of his arms. "What the FUCK! your my brother--"

"HALF" Dustin interrupted. Seeing my confused facial expression he elaborated " I'm your half brother" he replied why giving me his intense gaze.

"Full..Half WHATEVER your still my BROTHER....just turn down the music will ya?" I said while turning to walk back to my room. 

"Fine Fine...nice view" he said smirking while staring at my ass, I just gave him the bird and swayed my hips hoping maybe to give him a boner...I looked back to see a pained expression on his face while he was shutting the door I guess I actually did give him a boner heh heh heh paybacks a BITCH:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once I got back to my room I tried to do some homework to no avail. I kept thinking about being in Dustin's arms and staring into his mysterious eyes. He has been living with us for about 9 months now my mom just got remarried to his dad. I defiantly found him attractive, but I cannot act on it my mom is finally so happy I couldn't ruin that for her.I was an only child until we moved in with Dustin and Mark (A/N Mark is her step-dad just in case you were wonderin). I have been avoiding the Dustin as much as possible, every time I'm with him I want to rip off all of my clothes and be his, but I cant screw this up, also I know Dustin doesn't feel the same way to him I'm just his annoying step-sister. 

*KNOCK KNOCK*

I snap back to reality....I will never be Dustin's. "ummm.....Kels?" the voice that I long to hear asks.

"uhh yeah?" I ask while wiping away the drool that escaped my mouth.

"What do you wanna eat for dinner Mark and Jenna just texted me saying they left for the business trip early and wont be home till late next week, she told me to tell ya"

"I don't really care you choose, and kk I'm going to throw a party tomorrow...ya in?"

"okay what about Chinese? and HELL to the YEAH im in I'll go get the Booze when I pick up the food kay?"

"Sweet yah I'll come jus lemme put some shoes on".

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Well that concludes the first chapter of Love me like a Love Song.... please vote and COMMENT and of course read, Tell me if ya like Im such a bad writer but I enjoy it so if you did like it COMMENT:) well I have to go night:)

I DID NOT PROOFREAD...proofreading is boring and I don't do boring things xD