19.19

Loren's Pov

"Loren Geo is here for you." my mom said.

I got out of bed and walked downstairs I see my boyfriend well actually i don't what we are right now standing my living room.

"Hey whats up." I said.

Geo turned around and his face was red and his eyes were watery. "She's gone" Geo's voice cracked.

I knew he was talking about Ariel. I walked towards Geo and gave him a hug. "Geo."

I pulled away from Geo and led him to sit on the couch. "Listen I know you're going through a lot right now Ariel told me about your dad and what happened....and I just don't think you need to be in a relationship all this...you need to try and be happy on your own and cope with all this....so i think we should....."

Geo cutted me off. "Are you breaking up with me........."

"Geo its not like that....its"

Geo stood up. "out of all the times you choose now.... why now?...I need you."

"Geo....you need to learn how to rely on yourself to pull you back up....I don't want to end what we have but its just all too much."

"You dont think I know that...? I have to go through this....I'm the one that has to deal with my father who left me and my mom.....how could this be all too much for you Loren??"

"Im not saying tha-"

"Just cause you've had a easy life doesn't mean i haven't....I've been homeless......Jumped on....starving for months...not having nothing.....IM FUCKING MENTALLY FUCKED UP...."

my eyes started to water more and more. " The world doesn't revolve around you Geo....youre. not the only one that had a father who treated them wrong....or did you forget (I rolled my sleeves to show my scars and lifted my shirt to show the bruises that never went away) that my father would literally beat me.....stop thinking about your self all the time and your problems I never had a easy life so don't you ever say that."

"Im so-."

"Just go Geo.....i don't want to see you again.....ever." My voice cracked. "Ever.."

Geo hesitated but turned around and left my house. I went upstairs to my room and laid down until I fell asleep.

Ariel's Pov 

I'm Looking out the window above the city's in the dark Listening to music and thinking about Geo...I'm not totally sure he'll be okay...I just hope he is.

Ari shook me. "Hey."

I pulled my headphones from my ear. "Yeah."

"You good?" 

"Yeah i am..You know me...i always feel a little sick flying." I faked a laugh.

Geo's Pov (a week later)

" you still want to go?" my half brother asked.