Chapter 33

If we had to choose how our life was planned I don't think I would make my life any better. There have been some ups and downs but it is what makes you at the end of the day. I was so sure that part of my life was at ease but it has only woken up more demons from my past. Liam had said something and I excused myself to speak to him in private because I didn't anyone else worrying. There was nothing I could do about this mess because I was stuck here and I told Liam that if he wanted to stay he could but he chose to leave. It was now just me and Aly, mum was across the road half the day and gave us the space I asked for in not so many words.

Aly and I live in a complicated world and to say that, our relationship is just as fucking complicated. So many things would run through my mind and the first thing I wan to do was stop living off of my mother. There had been a few times where I would go to mention finding an apartment but I think find a job or maybe asking the government for something was harder than I though so maybe asking mum to get us an apartment would work but then I'd remember that stupid thing on my ankle. I could tell Aly was getting bored but she never admitted it and when I'd ask her if she wanted to go out and do something she refuse and stay here with me but I can say if I was her id be gone.

The last conversation I had with Aly before we both went to bed was her maybe going and finding her mum. Aly liked the idea but didn't want to go without me, so here we were laying in my bed. Aly was still asleep as I looked up at the ceiling going I've everything. I wanted to pin point where my life went to shit and it would have been when I finally found out my father died. It ruined me, it really did.

"Harry?" I heard mum quietly say as she slowly opened the door. I couldn't quite move having Aly resting he head on my stomach.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Did you want anything from the shop? I'm heading to London for the day and thought maybe you'd like anything."

"No I'm fine."

"Does Aly?"

"I don't know mum, but if she does I'm sure she can take the car to the shop down the road."

"Well alright then." Was all mum said before she left, closing the door quietly behind her. I look down and see Aly peacefully sleeping and at this time I really needed to use the bathroom. I went through ways I could move without having to wake her up in my head and nothing seemed to work, so I pushed my sensitivity aside and just slide out of bed and walked to the bathroom. After going I washed my hands and took a look in the mirror, I look like I hadn't slept in months and my hair looked like shit so it was the shower for me.

(Liam's P.O.V)

I woke up to banging on the door, this was never good. I threw on some pants and walked to the front door to find Anna. I rolled my eyes and went to close the door but she put her foot in and stopped it from closing I walked to the kitchen and put the kettle on, ignoring the fact she just walked into my flat.

"You have to hide me here." Anne cried. I wasn't joking either, when I looked up at her she had tears in her eyes. I have never known to see Anna scared or like this before and I kind of felt bad for her.

"What did you do?" I asked as I made myself a coffee, lately I hadn't been a morning person and hated being woken up at ridiculous hours.

"What did I do? This is all your fault."

"Why, I haven't done anything wrong."

"Well not yours, but Harrys."

"Is this about that party?"

"Yes, they are after me and well you because we might know where he is." Anna explained.

"But I do know where he is." I answered. I took my coffee and went and sat on the couch and ignored the fact that she was pacing around the house.

"You have to tell me."

"And why would I do that?"

"To help me, I can get these guys off of our backs."

"Nah im alright."

"Your going to get killed, you know that right."

"So what if I do, at least then i'll be away from you." Was all I had to say for her to shut up. I then switched on the tv and had it drown out her talking on the phone. I wasn't really paying attention to what she was doing from then on. My coffee was gone before she came in and sat next to me and that's when my phone rang. The caller ID was private but knowing Harry he'd be on private so I answered.

"Hello?"

"Liam, it's Harry."

"Yea I figured, what's wrong?" I asked. He never really rang unless he wanted something or something has gone wrong.

"Nothing, just wanted to talk." Harry said, it was a first and I was quite surprised.

"Oh well it's not a good time, Anna is here dribbling on about something."

"Oh ok, well i'll call you later."

"Yes of course, i'll be that way later this week anyways in case you don't."

"Yea alright, catch ya." I hung up the phone and Anna had a smile on her face. "What's up with you?" I asked her, she just shrugged her shoulders and sat back on the couch. It was quiet for the next half hour, which was good because I was able to catch up on the morning news. No one was talking about Harry as much but there was still no cause of death.

Just when I thought the day was going to go ok, with Anna calm and not crying as much, the door bell rang. I let out a sigh and looked over at Anna and raised my eyebrow, she rolled her eyes and got up to answer the door. I heard her talk but my attention was on the tv, I let out a laugh when something stupid was on the news. I let out a sneeze and all of sudden this white cloth is over my mouth, I try to fight off but every movement I became weaker and everything just went black.

(Harry's P.O.V)

It was quiet around the house, Aly was still asleep and Mum wasn't here. It was just me, Harry Styles in this empty house. I cant believe Liam was talking to Anna, I mean there must be something going on with them because they always seem to be together and he never seems to want to hang anymore but I guess its good now that im on my meds and im locked up in this house with Aly, even thought Aly can leave when ever she wants. I think mums proud of herself that he only son got married after years of saying I never would, the whole marriage thing didn't even have any effect. I went and sat on the couch and turned the tv on, maybe something on that could keep my mind occupied and away from the fact that I have this device on my ankle.

"Morning baby." A pair of arms snake around my neck from behind. Aly feels warms from being in bed. I smile at her presence.

"Good morning." My voice is deeper than usual but then again I haven't done all that much talking, plus I think I might be getting sick. "Did you want breakfast?" I asker her as she walked around the couch and took the spot next to me.

"Not unless you do." Aly answers. She where's a beautiful smile.

"Could do with a coffee." I mumble against her neck. She looks up and places a small kiss on my lips before getting up and walking to the kitchen. Maybe life wasn't so bad being married.