77

guys i'm so whipped for queen i swear

_____

[unedited]

Jimin and Yoongi were currently on top of a hill.

It was nighttime and the two lay down there, laughing about silly things.

Jimin looked at the stars in the sky and sees a shooting star, He smiled when he saw another one, "Hyung, look! Shooting stars, quick let's wish!"

The younger closed his eyes while Yoongi just looked at Jimin lovingly. After a few minutes, Jimin opened his eyes and looked at Yoongi, "What did you wish for?"

"Nothing,"

"Nothing? What the heck?"

"Why do I need to wish for more if what i've always wished for the most is right here with me." 

A shade of rosy red covered Jimin's cheeks after Yoongi said that. Yoongi smiled at Jimin and the younger swears that his heart might thump out of his chest.

Jimin's eyes widened when Yoongi suddenly moved on top of him, their faces only a few inches apart. 

"Your existence is a blessing and it's all i've ever wished for."

And with that, Yoongi gently and lovingly kissed the soft lips of the boy underneath him under the night sky of twinkling stars.

At that moment, Jimin realized the truth.

Yoongi's existence made his heart melt. He realized that he doesn't want to lose Yoongi, he wants to be with him.

He loves him.

--

I woke up.

I yawned and stretched my arms out, feeling really good. I smiled, 'I love Yoongi,'

The date yesterday changed my point of view towards Yoongi.